Hearse Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearse Show

In no am I the official spokesman or even a spokesman for that matter, but everyone is invited to Joplin, MO this next Saturday for the Chariots of the Dead 2010 Hearse Show!

If Edgar was running I'd be down there, but patience is provoking for me right now

Comment

2010 COTD HEARSE SHOW

Be a spokesman all you like...lol I sometimes forget to post on here about things going on...so thank you.

Yes...this next Saturday, the 24th will be our 8th annual Chariots of the Dead Hearse Show in Joplin, Missouri.

Where: 2709 E. 32nd St {old Smitty's lot}
      Time: Noon - 5

We will have the Meet & Greet on Friday, the 23rd. At Flying J Truck Stop
      I have the meeting area reserved from 7pm-9pm.

There is booth space available for $25 if you have wears to sell or a cause that needs information distributed.

If you need any more information just let me know...
      And thanks again...we can use all the spokespeople we can get.

Lady V~

Comment

For those that missed it, was a good time, record number of entries, and a casket go cart. What? I didn't have a hearse, had to bring something. Will post pics soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
          For those that missed it, was a good time, record number of entries, and a casket go cart. What? I didn't have a hearse, had to bring something. Will post pics soon.
          That is why I'm making my daily look and operate like a funeral blocker car hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
            That is why I'm making my daily look and operate like a funeral blocker car hehe
            NICE!!!

Still working on getting pics, still looking for mine basically. If anyone else has any send em, I will get em up, or post them here.

Comment

Working...
            X