Meetings on Saturday's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meetings on Saturday's

I'm just curious how many members will actually make it to Saturday meetings now that we've switched them. I'm asking because several of our regular people have stated that they work on Saturday, so they won't make it now. I'm trying to get some input here, so please answer honestly.
    Thank You.

Soon as racin' seasons over Debbie and I need to get up there and sit in with the crew.....got three more weeks, she's eighth in points, gotta' fight it out till the last race.

Comment

I'm hoping maybe we can get out your way sometime, this month is always busy. Maybe we can get out your way in november, or meet halfway. We'll try to work out something before the weather starts getting bad.

Comment

Hey, I'm not sure how to get to the poll to vote, but either day is fine with me, really. Sundays were okay, it's a bit of a drive, but not overly far for us. Saturday works as well, since it all depends on what is going on with the hubby anyways. As usual, it's one of those cases where you just gotta set a date and if we can come, we will. With me looking for another job right now, and everything so up in the air, I really cannot commit to any certain date or time.

Amber

Comment

Okay, the techno-idiot figured how to get in to vote.

Amber

Comment

well thanks for voting. I just want a basic jist of what would be good for everyone.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X