FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI

We're going to the corn maze tonight, but the time and meeting place has been changed. We'll meet at eyewitness tattoo at 6pm. Even if it's sprinkling we're going, hope you all can make it.

okay and once again I lied. Everyone decided that it was raining too hard so this is the deal.....next weekend....
    21st: graveyard pics, bring your camera or camcorders.
    22nd: corn maze, gonna try it one more time.

Comment

Yeah what she said.

Comment

Check the events page for more info!

Comment

Um...have ya checked the weather report? 40% chance of rain for Saturday. Hopefully that will change. Are there any back up plans in place with alternative plans if it does rain?
          And what time would we be going to the corn maze on Sunday? I haven't gotten my schedule from the new job yet, although I am supposed to be working overnights Sunday thru Thursday...so I might be having to work Sunday evening...

Amber

Comment

we're meeting for the corn maze at 6 at eyewitness tatoo.
            As far as saturday, if it's raining we'll just come to our place and hang out or grab something to eat instead. (depending on how hungry everyone is).

Comment

Where exactly is the corn maze? I think that I am going to be working a 9:30pm to 9:30am shift at a group home in Carthage on Sunday...so whether I go to the corn maze or not will just depend on where it is and how long it takes to go through it...lol. But I am definitely on for Saturday so long as nothing else breaks down. (My van broke down on Larry last night...)

Amber

Comment

well we won't be heading out to the maze till about 7:30 and it's out toward neosho, so how about you meet us for dinner even if you can't make the maze?? Give us all a chance to sit around and BS for a while

Comment

That I can probably do.

Amber

Comment

Working...
                  X