Events and Stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events and Stuff.

Had a great time at Amber and Larry's last night. A big thanks for having us out. As October is fast approaching, we will have a whole lot going on. We have at least 4 Halloween parties (will post dates as I get em) in the planning stages. The Maple Leaf Parade which will take place on October 16th. Several Haunted Houses have already contacted us to come and hang out. We are working on something Doug has been trying to pull off for some time, a road trip to Fright Fest at Six Flags in Kansas City. This will be the busiest and funnest October ever. Keep your eyes peeled for more info as it becomes available.

K, let me start by saying that we started the Halloween season early with being invited to Screamfest which was put on by Rayclifff Manor, had a great time, even though they had very little turn out. Getting info was hard from some of the other members so This is what we have so far for October. Check out the website for more info as it becomes available.

OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct. 1st and 2nd We are hitting Spook Houses. Meet at Eyewitness Tattoo

at 9pm.

Oct. 3rd, more spook houses. Meet at eyewitness tattoo at 6pm.

Oct 8th and 9th, Spook Houses 9pm Eyewitness.

Oct 10th Corn Maze 6pm Eyewitness

Oct. 15th I am volunteering my place to prep for the Parade on...

Oct. 16th Maple Leaf Parade, this will be out 3rd year.

(Will Post meet up location soon)

Oct. 16th. Maple Leaf Car Show. After that Spook Houses?

Oct. 17th More Spook Houses. Eyewitness at 6pm.

Oct. 22nd and 23rd Spook Houses. Eyewitness 9pm.

Oct. 23rd Corn maze, Eyewitness at 6pm.

Oct. 29th, Amanda's (Child friendly) and Travis' (Adult) parties.

Please note these are 2 different events. Will post times and location soon.

Oct. 30th, Chaser's Annual Halloween Party. Coustumes Mandatory (or

diapers will be provided) We has some left over from last year.

Oct. 31st Rev. 2-Stiff's (Kelly's) Halloween Party.

More details on everything coming soon.

Keep Checking Back.

In case you are wondering why we are going to so many spook houses.

I am glad you asked, this way no one can say we had nothing on a night

they could attend. If ya can't make it to at least one (or more), you have

no excuse. Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Till Later,

Chaser

Comment

I should also mention that I miss spoke earlier, it's not Six Flags, but Worlds of Fun that we may be making a road trip for. Much much closer, still trying to see if Doug is still going. Will post when I know more.

Comment

Had a great time tonight, thanks to Kelly, Amber, Tina, Jess, and Jennifer for coming out. Tomorrow we hit Wolfman's House of Screams.

Comment

Went out to Wolfman's House of Screams tonight great time was had by all (Kelly, Jennifer, Tina, Me, Jessica, Rick, and his girlfriend), and for the first time ever they got Kelly to Jump. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been invited to come back as VIPs, 2 people per hearse will bet to go through for free. So Come on out, bring hearses, have fun.

Tomorrow we are going to Maullers Frightmare, and The Gates of Hell if time permits. Come on out it'll be a good time.

Comment

K, Went to Gatees of Hell, They got me to jump. 1st time ever (course I haven't been to too many spook houses so there ya go) The 8th we are hitting the Twisted Forest, and the 9th we are going to Haunted Hollow, the 10th we are going to hit a local corn maze. Times and meet up locations on the site. www.chariotsofthedead.com like ya didn't already know.

Comment

Forgot to mention the flier for Frightmare said they were open sundays, guess someone forgot to tell them.

Comment

UPDATE on this weekends events. Hope to see ya'll there.

Oct. 15th We will be going back to Wolfman's House of Screams as VIPs.

Every one that brings a Hearse will go through for free with 1 guest

(Total of 2 people per hearse. So bring the Hearses, and help add to the

atmosphere!

Also I am volunteering my place to prep for the Parade and floorspace

if anyone needs a place to crash for the night.

Oct. 16th Maple Leaf Parade, this will be out 3rd year.

The theme for this year is " Carthage ~ Heroes & Heritage"

We will meet at the Braums close to the Parade route at 7 AM, have

breakfast and then line up for the Parade at 7:30 AM

Oct. 16th. Maple Leaf Car Show ??? After that Spook Houses?

Oct. 17th More Spook Houses. Eyewitness at 6pm.

Comment

Update time! Had a pretty good turn out for the Parade, 3 hearses. Went to back to Wolfman's Friday night, and did the Corn Maze Sunday.
                  This weekend more stuff.
                  Oct. 22nd Chetopa Home for the Criminally Insane (Spook House) to tour over 100 rooms. Leaving from Eyewitness Tattoo at 9pm.

Oct. 23rd C.O.T.D. has been invited to crash an anniversary / Costume Party. Party Starts at 9ish. We will leave from Eyewitness at 9pm, caravan over and sound sirens and lights as we pull up so the guests get the full awesomeness of us!!!!!!!!!!

Oct. 24th As mentioned above we did the Corn Maze already (my fault got ahead of myself) so we will decide what we are doing when we see how many show up.

PS Tula guy, Come on up for anything, I gots extra floor space if ya wanna crash over night.

Comment

This weekend is the big weekend.
                    Friday, 2 count em, 2 parties. The 1st is Amanda's kid friendly party after that is Travis' adult only party. Contact Travis and Amanda for more details.

Saturday, My annual Halloween Party. This will be the 15th year. Starts at 6pm and goes till the last corpse is buried. This is an adult party no small children please B.Y.O.B.

Sunday, Rev 2-stiff's Party Contact him for start time and directions. Starts at 6pm goes till ????????????

Come hang with the hearse people!! People are just dying to get to the weekend.

Comment

Comment

Sorry did not want to do a new thread for each weekend. Thanks for reading though! New Thread coming I promise.

Comment

Don't worry about it, I was just joking anyway

Comment

Working...
                          X