PARTIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PARTIES

Saturday the 29th, meet at Food-4-Less by the greenhouse at 5pm, heading to FT. Scott. Dress warm and be in costume if possible.

Sunday the 29th, party at Chaser's. Starts at 7pm and ends whenever. Be in costume and BYOB please cause we is poor folks.

Tuseday the 31st, meet at Chaser's at 7:30pm so we can head out to Neosho for 2-stiff's annual halloween bash. Award will be given so be in costume.

That is all for now

Sorry we missed the Ft. SCott thingy, I had a chance to win a hearse in a costume contest. I didn't win despite Black Widows, and Rev. 2-stiffs hard work. Thanks guys.

Comment

Oh yeah don't forget tonight 7:00 pm, my house, byobcc (Bring Your Own Beverage and Costume and Coach). It's gonna rock.

Comment

wish we could make it......but we flat ass broke, kids have school tommorrow and no sitter

Comment

sorry you couldn't make it, we had an awesome turnout. Hope you guys have a good halloween!

Comment

Sorry I didn't make it either...I had to work, so my might consisted of stopping off for a bite to eat and then going to work. I was able to get off work tonight, but my friend Lea's mother crossed over and we did a requiem for her this evening.

Amber

Comment

Working...
            X