events update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• events update

I have updated the events page for the next few months so everyone has time to prepare and plan. I would also like to request that everyone open their schedules for the 18th as we have out of town guests from Dead Heat. Thank you

well gee people....don't everyone post at once.......

Comment

Well, damn...November 18th I will be busy all day and evening. That is my Hearth's retreat, and I absolutely cannot miss it. Will the folks from Dead Heat still be around on Sunday, the 19th?

Amber

Comment

no, it's pretty much a stop and go type thing. Thats ok, hope you have fun.

Comment

Black Widow forgot to mention, we are not sure if they are going to be here the night of the 17th or on the 18th. They are not sure of the driving times or anything. So they may be early, will let everyone know as soon (proably day of no later than friday) as we do so keep your phones on.

Comment

If they are in town on the 17th, you can count me in. And depending on what time they'd be here on the 18th...well, we'll see what can be done. If they are going to be here around the lunch time or earlier, I can probably make it. Our Hearth retreat doesn't start until 11:00am that Saturday, and I can always be a couple of hours late...lol. I just cannot be too late seeing as how I am bringing several guests with me to the retreat.

Amber

Comment

I'll post more info here as soon as I know something defenite.

Comment

Ello everyone, we are leaving Thursday night. We should be in your area around 1-3 pm Fri. not to mention, we are stopping by on the way back. See everyone in a couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                X