Huge Website Update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Website Update.

Updated several things on the C.O.T.D. site, check it out. By the way if anyone wants their face book page linked to their name on the members page let me know.

Is the site down?

Comment

Yep, webmaster bailed on us, had it on his account, so we are screwed, hoping to get it back soon, till then everything is through fb group

Comment

Can you get it back? I'd administer it if possible. Shit you might even be able to talk Chris into hosting it here.

Comment

Problem is he had the domain name, and everything else transferred to his account for easy upkeep, then bailed. When it expires, I will buy it back and put it back on the old server, just sucks we lost a shit load of pics and info.

Comment

Thanks for the offer though, might take ya up on it, I have never been known as a computer whiz

Comment

If he "just let it go" can't you just get him to transfer it back? Letting it expire is risky becuase of squatters just waiting to snipe it and then try to sell it to you for as much money as they can. You could try suing himf or it.

Comment

Yeah, i know it's risky, I can't get him to return calls. It bites, Back up Plan if it gets sniped, is to get chariotsofthedead.somethingelse. LOL

Comment

Working...
                X