Hello from Joplin, MO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Joplin, MO.

1st of all we are all ok. Second, I am sorry it took so long to get this up here. Internet was down till last night, and this is the 1st chance I have had to Post. Except for Frank, no one received damage, and as I said everyone is ok.

On a side note. A certain Church that boycotts funerals of the military is supposed to be in town tomorrow. C.O.T.D. plans on blocking them in, and not letting them go anywhere. If anyone is close, and wants to come help, please do. We are not trying to start anything, but keep them for starting something. 30% of Joplin is gone!!!! The people here do not need to deal with them too.

Like you need those assholes, right? Godspeed to you folks out there. Glad you all survived and best wishes to your town for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

find out where they are staying, park behind the cars at the hotel, so they cant get out. They will have the out of state plates. As long as the cops know what your doing, you wont get towed.

Comment

Haven't been able to confirm they are here. They are supposed to start protesting in 40 minutes, not seen em yet.

Comment

Working...
          X