Wooden child's coffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooden child's coffin

I have an old wooden child's coffin forsale. Make your best offer. I am going to offer it to you Dallas folks first before I list it on ebay. See it here

e-mail:
    admin@macatvishmanor.com

Do you remember???

Sean

See I need a childs coffin or baby coffin, because I have a back seat. DO you know how much shipping would be on that bad boy to northern Utah?

Comment

Sold to Alex at 13th Street Morgue

Comment

mscOnduct, if you are really interested in a childs toe pincher coffin, let me know what you want and I'll build one for you. I have built many coffins and caskets, some for burial and some for display. Burial caskets are more expensive. Never have built a childs coffin but sure could just downsize the plans of a regular size for you.

Comment

See I need a childs coffin or baby coffin, because I have a back seat. DO you know how much shipping would be on that bad boy to northern Utah?
          You could drive down there for the funeral races this summer and pick it up. It's a really fun event. My doctor and I made a deal that I would give up racing and he wouldn't give me a coloscopy every week, so I won't be running, but if I can make the drive, Jenny and I would both want to go back as spectators. We like to do Six Flags down there too.

-denise

Comment

Working...
          X