• Show
Clear All

• Howdy ya'll

Just came out of the woodwork to check in with all of ya'll

I just droped in, to see what condition my condition
    was in. yeah, yeah, oh yeah.

Comment

well their you are.

reply: well i'm glad you found me , because i've been lost all day!

Comment

Glad to know you haven't checked out!  

Comment

I was a member for a while
          I owned 4 hearses
          Man the 1st one what a mistake CW Coach 1976 MM...the Titanic was in better condition.
          1978 MM got it from Southwest Pro Vehicles south Dallas ran good for a while.
          Then I had the pink 69 caddie yeah she looked sharp but needed full restoration and I didnt have the cash or the patience sold her before I destroyed her.
          I build a horse drawn carriage its the one at the opening of 13th street morgue...modeled it after a Merts and Riddle.

thinking I might get another coach but this time I will just ship it off to a shop to have everything fixed.
          I dont mind changing oil and other small things but rebuilding parts all weekend is not my thing

Might see some of ya'll around sometime

S

Comment

<div>
            (JaxStraw @ Jul. 07 2006,15:02)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I just droped in, to see what condition my condition
            was in. yeah, yeah, oh yeah.</div>
            name the band that did that song. anybody?

Comment

<div>
              (tony218 @ Jul. 08 2006,09:44)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
              (JaxStraw @ Jul. 07 2006,15:02)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I just droped in, to see what condition my condition
              was in. yeah, yeah, oh yeah.</div>
              name the band that did that song. anybody?</div>
              I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in
              I watched myself crawlin&#39; out as I was a-crawlin&#39; in

Kenny Rogers

Did I win?  Do I get a prize???

I said I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in...

Comment

that song is considered the first acid rock song.
                kenny rogers? acid rock?
                they don&#39;t belong in the same sentence
                it was kenny rogers and the first addition

Comment

I wish I could afford to have someone do all of the work on my hearse. I&#39;ve spent &#036;8000, mostly for parts, so far, and haven&#39;t even done the body work or the engine. I saved mine from the crusher, thought it would be a cool project, but I have too many things going at once and haven&#39;t been able to give it the love that it needs. Maybe someday I will get it all caught up, and can slow down and do the fun stuff, like sewing some curtains for it.

-denise

Comment

<div>
                    (unionpacific4018 @ Jul. 08 2006,07:56)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I build a horse drawn carriage its the one at the opening of 13th street morgue...modeled it after a Merts and Riddle.</div>
                    Love that horse drawn carriage&#33;

Comment

Thanks

I would love to build one that has all the proper undercarriage that I could actually use. Be a neat addition to 13th street morgue drive it around on the tractor paths
                      drop off victims

Comment

It was Kenny Rogers and the 5th dimension?

Comment

Working...
                        X