Club Meeting... Of Sorts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Meeting... Of Sorts...

First, the shirts: For those who spoke up, the count is 5 to 1 in favor of the Dickies work shirts. I'll do one tonight and make sure it will work with my equipment. I can do them in black with white or silver ink, and grey in white or black ink. That part will be on a by-the-piece basis.

Second, the meeting/event issue: Looks like bowling is the majority vote so far. Alex and I will have time to talk it over this weekend and I'll get back to you on that one.

Third, the upcoming picnic: We haven't set a date yet, but we apparently need to decide on a venue for it first. Looks like the options COULD be Lisa's in Celina (where we had it last year) 13th Street Morgue in Lancaster/DeSoto/Red Oak (haven't asked yet, so don't get your hopes up) or finding a friendly cemetary somewhere in between that will allow us to picnic and park whichever of our hearses can make it. Opinions?

Fourth, a good cause: Sounds like the more vocal of us would like to help out a local cemetary with light maintenance/repair/restoration as a club project. Lisa has those resources, so I will get together with her on that. In the meantime, anyone else know of a NON-CORPORATE cemetary we could foster? Needs to be easily accessible and FRIENDLY!

Fifth, member participation: I understand that gas prices prohibit most of us from driving more than a few miles in our coaches for random events. Very few of our events are "coach" events. Mostly it's about the people getting together to have fun. PLEASE don't abstain from attending because your car isn't ready to show.

Sixth and last, the website: The server dropped us, and the computer I built the site on has eaten itself. I have some of the files, but I'm not sure I have them all. We should have it back up in a week or so (I am building it off-line at present) but in the meantime I will contact you each individually for pics, roster info (for management purposes ONLY!) and bios. PLEASE keep an eye out for that email so I can get you all on there PROPERLY!

Need anything else? CALL ME!!! 469-742-1064

Sent you a PM about #6 maybe I can help you out.

Comment

Are y'all going bowling without me???

Comment

Taking new members?

We are back from a long 2 years in Houston. Poor Lillian (72 MM) is still in storage there.

Comment

So, when are you coming to an event? Send me your email so I can make sure you get to hear about them...

Comment

Working...
          X