Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website

For the 2 or 3 of you who actually read this, the website is up.

www.dallastrocars.org

Feel free to comment or complain about it...

Been there. Walked thru and kicked a few tires.
    Nice Job.

Comment

Larry, it's looking good. You're doing an awesome job ...as usual!!!

Comment

I need to get you some updated pics. Maybe I can do that this weekend, and you can remove the as I found here loaded on a trailer shots.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilManor View Post
          I need to get you some updated pics. Maybe I can do that this weekend, and you can remove the as I found here loaded on a trailer shots.
          Yeah. Seriously. Hurry Up! People are gonna think you own a trailer queen or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Boogeyman Con Carne View Post
            Yeah. Seriously. Hurry Up! People are gonna think you own a trailer queen or something...
            Trailer Queen

Looks more like "drag" queen.

Comment

Site looks good, now for other news. Unless several people walk off the job, I got the time off of work. We will be there for the Pine Box Derby.

Comment

Excellent! Will be good to see you again!

Comment

You should get a hit counter (and initially pad it like everyone else does). I like the site, except...I'm not on the members list anymore. I guess it's been too long since I've been to Dallas. Ah well, my pictures sucked anyway.

The media coverage section is good, although I still don't know why they don't cover the races. If you remember the name of that French publication that was writing you up, I'd like to have a copy of their article.

Seeing the old race photos was fun. I had forgotten about those second-year mods to my first one, like the drop-down loading wheels, remote tow cable release, and the water cannon that we couldn't charge up, all because of a damned burnt fuse. Alex's four-wheel wreck, and the one where Larry's rear wheels fold up and he throws up his hands are among my most treasured video, and I will have to get them Utubed.

-denise

Comment

What's involved in joining up?
                    I'm a ways away but y'all are the closest club I can find
                    besides, 180 miles is still close in Texas, right?

Comment

I am so behind on updating this site...

Hey Denise, I'd add you, but I need updated pics. Send them to DALLASTROCARS@YAHOO.COM Any progress on the YouTube videos?

Venom, Joining up takes nothing more than making one meet a year (usually located in Dallas) and owning a car-based procar (limos are a grey area though). And believe me, 180 miles is indeed close in Texas until you have to pay for the gas in a classic hearse

Comment

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for the next meeting.
                        Hopefully the Hearse will actually get BETTER mileage on the highway than my DD.
                        A Jeep with 8"of lift guzzles prettyheavily when forced onto I-20 for long periods of time.
                        my dad has a 96 fleetwood brougham that gets amazing mileage for it's size so I'm hoping the coach will do ok

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                          Cool, I'll keep an eye out for the next meeting.
                          Hopefully the Hearse will actually get BETTER mileage on the highway than my DD.
                          A Jeep with 8"of lift guzzles prettyheavily when forced onto I-20 for long periods of time.
                          my dad has a 96 fleetwood brougham that gets amazing mileage for it's size so I'm hoping the coach will do ok
                          Hey Venom saw pics of your Jeep in the other thread. Nice looking JK you got. Holy crap 8" of lift on a DD? Here's mine with a (measly compared to yours) 3" lift.

Comment

Nice rig!

You should check out jkowners.com, it's by far the best JK site I've found - they don't censor and 'sell' product reviews like jk-forum - I made JK of the month on there this month, just waiting for them to update the home page.
                            Here's a link to the voting page that has the specs on the JK

since that list I added 2.5" spacers to the polyperformance 4.5" springs and that netted me 7" in front and 8" in the rear

Lookin forward to gettin into DFW and hanging with y'all soon!

This is an ooold pic, most everything has changed since then, but still a good one!

Comment

I have some pictures now. See my note in the tomb, though.

-denise

Comment

Working...
                              X