Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pine Box Derby 2010!!!

PBDlogo2010.jpg
    I can't remember if this is the sixth or seventh one, but we are doing it again!

Who's coming???
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Boogeyman Con Carne; 05-21-2010, 04:39 AM. Reason: resized pic

According to Larry's image attached in his post it will be May 29th

Comment

We may be at the Lancaster Terminal Saturday, and if so, we'll try to stop by, but I'm not sure that our entry would be legal.

For anyone who is thinking about doing this event, you should definitely go for it! A box of nails, a sheet of plywood and an old wagon, and you've got everything you need to build one.

-d

Comment

Originally posted by EvilManor View Post
        According to Larry's image attached in his post it will be May 29th
        But Shane... Are you coming???

Comment

This event looks like a ton of fun. It also looks like it gets bigger every year.

Comment

It is, and it does

Comment

Originally posted by Boogeyman Con Carne View Post
              But Shane... Are you coming???
              I'm still in limbo with this house and its becoming very frustrating. I was suppose to close last week! I may be in the DFW area early Saturday and if I am I will.

Comment

It's the most fun I've ever had getting seriously injured.

No wait, it's actually the second thing, but I wasn't counting sex games.

-d

Comment

Note to self: Stuff to bring
                  Hot Dogs
                  Hot dog buns
                  chips
                  big ass ice chest
                  ice lots of f*cking ice
                  a couple cases of beverages (water)
                  more ice
                  John Wayne TP
                  2 extra rolls of TP (not John Wayne TP for the MRS.)
                  Big ASS BAND-AID
                  drive thru Mickey D's 12 times for Ketchup

Comment

Don't forget the ice dude... FOUR FRIGGIN' HOURS! And no, I am still not done with my racer...

Comment

OK, so...how was it? Anybody want to talk about it? Pics to share?

And...are you doing it next year? If so, I would like to get an early start on building my entry.

-d

Comment

Allright GAWDAMMIT... How in the hell am I supposed to imbed Youtube clips? The button doesn't help... Somebody spell it out for me please...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And yes, we will be doing it again next year. It may be a new location, we may do side-by-side racing, and we will be revamping the styling rules to allow more designs... Apparently people have a hard time thinking "inside the box"
                        Last edited by Boogeyman Con Carne; 06-03-2010, 01:27 AM. Reason: !@#$%^&*! Youtube links....

Comment

Keep us posted on the rules revamping...after spectating last year and missing out this year my g/f really wants to build/race!

Comment

There was only 4 entries?

Comment

4 cars, 11 racers, 3 runs each... We would do more, but there are not as many brave (sic) souls as we would like to race. People promise every year, but few ever come through...

Comment

Working...
                              X