Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for casket rollers for the HHRSE..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for casket rollers for the HHRSE..

Hey guys, i think most of you have seen hy HHR project dubbed the HHRSE. Im looking for a set of casket rollers to incorporate into the rear of the panel so i can actually roll the casket out somewhat. Larry, Alex, or any of you other guys, if you know of any around the DFW area, please let me know. Email me at lowntexas@yahoo.com... thanks in advance...

Shey
    HHRSE
    Arlington, Tx

ssmavatar2.jpg

Hey Shey, I'll see what I can scare up around here.

Comment

Me too, I've bee tryin to find a roller assembly for my 63 for a while

Comment

i had the same problem till about a year ago when i came across a lady named bert who was parting out a '95 i jumped on the rollers right away found a website that carries them cheap. http://www.hearseparts.com
        try them

Comment

I have a set + a few extras lying around here. How many do you need for your project?

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
            I have a set + a few extras lying around here. How many do you need for your project?
            Riff Raff do you happen to have a spare stationary bierpin?

Comment

I know its a ways away, but my rollers will be coming out and up for grabs in the spring. Whoever might be interested let me know and I'll put you on the wishlist.

Comment

Originally posted by jlprigmore View Post
                I know its a ways away, but my rollers will be coming out and up for grabs in the spring. Whoever might be interested let me know and I'll put you on the wishlist.
                are you selling the bier pins also?

Comment

there are 5 rollers on ebay right now.

Comment

I gave my beir pins to mr. chaser and these are basically free to good home except I ask to be reimbursed for shipping. Not a fan of making money off of fellow hearse fanatics.

Comment

Working...
                    X