rockabilly luau special thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockabilly luau special thread

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

so in case you didn't know, we're going to rockabilly luau as a vendor. this will be an excellent opportunity for us to sell stuff and raise money for the club. Chace did a great job of raising some cash for us at summer show down.

We need to go whole hog for this one. We need more stuff to sell. I know many of you do personal crafts, that would be an excellent thing. We have terri butler working on crocheted items. Chassidy, Cory, both DiGancis, and many others of you do crafts. You can either donate them to DE, or even sell them and give the club a cut (whatever is fair - i don't want to put a number on that yet).

IN ADDITION... there is a contest for best booth. We need to decorate our booth in tiki theme... of course we should probably shoot for an undead spooky tiki theme. So we will need help with this also.

Nikki said she won't have any soaps ready to go for this and our supply has diminished, so I'll be doing a bunch of panels and bowling pins. I do need to recoup some cost on these, so we might go half on the sale for some of the more elaborate shit.

I've been wanting to do a full tiki for a while now, but I don't think I'll have time before then.

Comment

I will have something to donate to the raffle, BUT my once a year mandatory manager's meeting has been scheduled for that day - BALLS! The last time somebody missed one without an acceptable reason, they were not employed with the company for much longer. I WILL make it to the luau but not until later in the afternoon. If y'all want any of my Halloween decorations for the booth, you are welcome to them if you want to come and get them before then.

Comment

We are trying to find things to donate. Toys,DVDs,etc. We can put Mortimer in a grass skirt and a Hawaiian shirt.

Comment

would anyone like to volunteer to be "art director" and handle booth decorations?

Comment

This reminds me... We still have PLENTY of those brand new DEHC patches. Not too many people have bought one yet. They are $15 in person or $21 shipped. I will have them at rockabilly luau, so please come prepared. If you want to pre-order and pick one up at the luau, we can do that and you'll save on shipping.

Comment

6$ for shipping is outragous! flate rate USPS could have it anywhere in usa for cheap

Comment

These things are bad ass. I wear mine every chance I can

Comment

6$ for shipping is outragous! flate rate USPS could have it anywhere in usa for cheap
                  Seriously? You are balking at that? These things are a fucking bargain at $20 shipped.
                  Tell you what, you buy two of them at $15 each and I will personally cover your shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by chestypuller View Post
                    They are TOO BIG to fit in the standard flat rate envelope. Even still, the flat rate is $4.90 and it costs $5.20 (which i round up to $6 to help cover paypal fees or avoid using change in cash) so you are making a fuss over $0.30.

Believe me, i ship flat rate all the time for work, so i know. i have tons of the envelopes on hand.

Comment

Maybe that helps explain why the USPS has been reporting losses in the BILLIONS.
                      Or maybe it's just a poorly run agency with way to much government involvement.

The U.S. Postal Service reported an annual loss of $5.1 billion on Tuesday, as declining mail volumes and mounting benefit costs take their toll on the agency.

Comment

And don't forget the bad asset NHAA patch

Comment

NHAA patches are $5 in person and $6 shipped... yes folks, i'm charging a WHOLE DOLLAR for shipping, even though it only takes 1 stamp. The extra again helps cover the cost of the paypal fees.

Comment

A dollar for shipping?!?! You guys are freakin robbing bitches blind!

Hey does any one have NHAA stickers by chance? Id like the have one just like the image on the top of the screen, with the script around the outter edge too...wasnt sure if you guys had any or anything. If so im sure ill get slammed in the ass with some astronomical price to be shipped like $2.67 or some crazy shit...

Comment

I may have some NHAA stickers, but i'm not sure if they have the text or not. If they fit into a normal mailing envelope, then it would be $5 for the sticker and $1 for shipping.

Comment

Working...
                              X