need chevy parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need chevy parts

Does anyone local have or know of a 1974-1987 chevy or gmc truck or suv that is being parted out?
    I need the a/c heater box under the hood.

Can you post a picture of what you are looking for? I think I have some random AC parts around here from a 78 truck I parted out, but I have no idea what is what. I might recognize it from a picture though.

Comment

Asked a NC friend with a yard on your behalf. Relaying the following from him:

Heater box is different than combined heater/ac box. Whenever Chevy went to the more square body style ('80?), both boxes (and glass) changed. Doors remained interchangeable. Boxes before/after are similar but not the same. He has both styles and doesn't even want to expend the labor involved to pull one - unless a clip is already off. Says it's a time suck.

Comment

Well, whatever I had is gone. Must have scrapped the alminum and shit-canned everything else. Sucks cause it was here forever.

I still have a radiator support, the valance the turn signals fit into, and whatever this is:

wtfisthis.jpg
        Last edited by R U INJRD; 12-17-2012, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Denise got me this for Christmas.

83 pics 002.jpg83 pics 001.jpg83 blazer 001.jpg

1983 K5 Blazer. A previous owner removed the heater/AC box under the hood. I need to atleast get heat back in it.
          I will take a pic under the hood tomorrow.
          Last edited by LMS; 12-18-2012, 09:56 PM.

Comment

whoa. sweet.

Comment

Working...
            X