I need some random broken parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some random broken parts.

I'm going to start on the trophies here shortly for the event in May, and I've got a few ideas, but I've only got the materials for 2 or so trophies. I need a ring gear and pinion, maybe some door interior parts, steering knuckle, wheel hub, etc... I need thick(ish) metal parts 3"-8". What do you have that you can donate that you don't mind me destroying?

Ganci

Damn we just took our scrap metal at work to the recycle place, had all kinds of good stuff. I will keep an eye out and see what I have in the garage.

Comment

Bad rotors would make great bases

Comment

sure i can find you some stuff

Comment

Dave, you have the motherload!

Comment

PM me a shipping address. You're going to shit a Twinkie. Great score for you and trophies today.

Comment

PM Sent!

Comment

i really can't wait to see these. i hope this turns out to the best event in the history of ever.

Comment

I think the event is going to be awesome - I'm just hoping it's not a total sausage fest. We need LOTS of hot women to pose with the cars, is there any kind of decent scene in Asheville that we can advertise to? Up and coming models that would like to pose?

Comment

Elvis says he knows a few. I'll check with him and see if he can wrangle some up.

Comment

Will try to ship by beginning of week. Need to box stuff up really well. Think it may end up costing $40-50...but @ least you'll have killer raw materials to chose from!

Comment

I hope you're not sending me anthrax or an angry badger or anything. =)

Comment

Comment

'relevant xkcd'

Even here huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                              I hope you're not sending me anthrax or an angry badger or anything. =)
                              Don't worry I don't do well with the "If it fits, It ships", it takes a lot to piss this Badger off...

Comment

Working...
                              X