I need some random broken parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

flat rate is the way to go. i use it all the time for work.

Comment

Originally posted by kani888
        Hello dude..I really like your idea that you make the event in may which is good for everyone but unfortunately i have no enough money to donate something but i am with you at those time when the event is stat..You may pm me hope i give to you some money...
        say again?

Comment

Hello dude..I really like your idea that you make the event in may which is good for everyone but unfortunately i have no enough money to donate something but i am with you at those time when the event is stat..You may pm me hope i give to you some money...
          Riccardo is that you?

Comment

I'll be in the garage welding a bunch of trophies tomorrow.

Comment

Fantastic! A bunch sounds great.

Comment

I think I'm going to do 4 regular sized and one pretty big one. I'll also bring some steel panels with me and my painting stuff, so if we want to add some categories I can whip up some cool ones on the spot.

Comment

Manage to scavenge a few brake drums?

Comment

I got 2 disks from my buddies at Meineke, and I've got some old racking that I got from Tony, and the guts to 472 that I'm going to build eventually (I'll use the block, crank, heads - everything else is fair game), so a few pistons are making their way into the pile. Got some bumper parts from a VW and a door from a VW wagon that I'm going to use the regulators as part of the working assembly for the trophies. They won't be light, that's for sure.

Comment

Nice. Don't think anyone would complain about weight anyway.

Do you plan on teasing by posting pics of what is up for grabs or will they be surprises on site?

Comment

Might tease a little bit

Comment

Damn I have a short 1 foot drive shaft out of a wrangler I meant to drop off to you.

Comment

I spent all day working on Morticia, so there is still time. Bring it by.

Comment

Working...
                            X