Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION - T-SHIRTS AND PATCHES

Hi all,

I'm really hoping to unload some of these t-shirts and patches in asheville. if you intend to buy a t-shirt or patch and want me to set one aside for you, please let me know ASAP. If a shirt, please include your size. If you can't make regular events for whatever reason, i can ship to you.

Otherwise, i'm going to take priority of cash in hand at asheville.

I say sell what you can in Ashville, if any local members waited this long that's their problem.

Comment

Hey bro if you still have a patch let me know a PayPal address & total, I will take one

Comment

WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE?

Comment

t-shirt front:

t-shirt back and patch:

Comment

How much? Them look nice XL

Comment

Can you tell me who printed your shirts/patches? Are they screen printed or direct garment print? The reason I ask is I would like to look into getting some club shirts made again. Most of the places around my area want a fortune to print shirts. We actually got a deal when we had the first ones printed. Kind of a barter, labor for labor deal. However the quality shows as the shirts really didn't get a good solid coating of ink.

Comment

Hello, I would like both . I need a size xl for shirt and will pay via PayPal as soon as you mail invoice with total. Need it shipped to Michigan. Here is my email wisedragonfly@aol.com.

Comment

Ryan have you had more shirts printed since Asheville?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalCombustion View Post
                    Can you tell me who printed your shirts/patches? Are they screen printed or direct garment print? The reason I ask is I would like to look into getting some club shirts made again. Most of the places around my area want a fortune to print shirts. We actually got a deal when we had the first ones printed. Kind of a barter, labor for labor deal. However the quality shows as the shirts really didn't get a good solid coating of ink.
                    Our shirts costs about $5 apiece printed. I'm not really sure about *how* they were printed. We used this group, so you can call and ask them: http://www.highcottonapparel.com/

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                    Ryan have you had more shirts printed since Asheville?
                    We have not had any additional shirts printed at this time. If we print another run before asheville 2014, it might be a different design.

As for you others who wants shirts, i'll try to go through the box today or tomorrow and see what sizes we have left. Most all the smaller sizes are sold out.

Comment

Also, i'm about 90% sure we do NOT have any XLs left, but i will check.

Comment

That patch is pretty frickin sweet. How much you charging for one?

Comment

Those are going to be $20 each not including shipping.

Comment

Hello, if no xl how about a xxl? And a patch, let me know

Comment

Here's the deal with shirts: Shirts are $15.

M: 3 left
                              2XL: 3 left
                              3XL: 4 left

Dead Ends Patches are $20 each.

Shipping is going to be $6.

Send me a PM to order and i will give you the 411.

Comment

Working...
                              X