MonsterBash 2013 Official Roll Call Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MonsterBash 2013 Official Roll Call Vote

To vote in this thread, you must be a dues paying member. if you are not a dues paying member, or unsure of your current status, please inbox me.

Voting will continue from now until midnight on the 17th, at which time we will close the polls and make a decision one way or the other. This gives us everyone a week to make up their minds. I feel like we need to have firm plans by this time.

I am also conducting another official poll on facebook. We will add up votes from both sites on Saturday the 18th. I will not vote unless it's necessary to break a tie.

If you are not currently a dues-paying member and meet the requirements, you can paypal $50 to ebaysales@dead-ends.com. If you already have a shovel girl shirt, make it $40. If you do not have paypal, you can mail me a check. However, i will need to receive the funds before the end of the day on the 17th.
    Stone Mountain
    100.00%
    MonsterBash
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Christine might not be able to vote because of her phone. But I think we will vote when we know if we can bring the hearses.

Comment

ok, official word is that hearses are OK at stone mountain. they recommended the triangle park area for picnics:

Comment

That's the area we did it last time.
        This pic was at Stone mtn. last time we did this.

Comment

LMS looks the exact same.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
            And has the entire time we've known him

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by tonytheskin View Post
              And has the entire time we've known him
              There are mysteries of this world that are better left unknown. I wouldn't look to deep into this or you may become people who "know to much", if you know what I mean.

Comment

I call shenanigans... "LMS is an ASSHOLE" is not on here.

Comment

Working...
                X