HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!

I am so fucking over this rain every fucking day!

But without the rain, we won't have the preety blooming flowers, followed by butterflys and rainbows!

Comment

Today will be the 23rd consecutive day of rain in our area.

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
        Today will be the 23rd consecutive day of rain in our area.
        Sounds like it might be a good idea to consider buying a boat, and seeing how many pairs of animals you can get on it.

Comment

24 days in a row now with more on the way. We were already pretty soaked before this streak started, it has been a very wet Spring/Summer for us here so far.

Comment

yeah and i have cars to paint and the house to paint and its not going well

Comment

Day 26 now. Part of our yard is total mush. I am afraid the EPA will come by and declare it a wet land, then tell me I can't use that area.

Comment

I had to put brake rotors on the MINI. I set up a patio umbrella and just moved it side to side. Now i'm just worried about being able to bed the pads in.

Comment

i slept in the back of mine last night for camping. it was a lot warmer and dryer than sleeping in the back of the old pickemup truck. at least lake lanier was at full pool.

Comment

27 days now.

Comment

Damn guys!!! Is it all humid and sticky as well?
                      Last edited by mr x; 07-15-2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Is it all humid and sticky as well?
                        It's Georgia, our summers are always humid and sticky.
                        The only good thing is all this rain has kept the temps down so far this summer.
                        The high has been in the 80's since the rain started, when a year ago it was over 100.

I haven't seen any rain today so far, a check of the weather shows we might actually get a break today and tomorrow.

Comment

Well we had one day of no rain, now it's raining like a mofo.
                          This has to be the wettest summer in Georgia history.

Comment

Working...
                          X