Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for those that havent seen it.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • for those that havent seen it.....



    1984 collons conversion . now has 1990 fleedwood front clip and digital dash . plans after tax tme are to finally install my hydraluic system.... it has 3 tv's 2 18 inch subs and a 1000 watt amp......

  • #2



    hadf to make my own panels.....




    Last edited by Psychoholic; 05-02-2007, 08:05 AM. Reason: images.

    Comment


    • #3
      I STILL haven't seen it! lol

      Your pics don't seem to be loading!

      Comment


      • #4
        i can see them.....

        Comment


        • #5
          My computer is on steroids and I still can't see 'em. Must be bad steroids.

          Comment


          • #6
            i see nothing

            Comment


            • #7
              nada mang

              Comment


              • #8
                Looks like paris to a blind man

                Comment


                • #9
                  lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If I right click on the little white box with the red X and cut and paste the properties, then the pic shows up....but that's just too much work to look at them all.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I see them all - nice ride!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Any topic, no filter. Speak freely and post whatever's on your mind.


                        Any topic, no filter. Speak freely and post whatever's on your mind.


                        Any topic, no filter. Speak freely and post whatever's on your mind.


                        Any topic, no filter. Speak freely and post whatever's on your mind.


                        Any topic, no filter. Speak freely and post whatever's on your mind.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Fancy

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i'm everyone can see but me. i get an error page even with Ganci's links.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mdeanr View Post
                              i'm everyone can see but me. i get an error page even with Ganci's links.
                              I had the same problem. Right click on the original posts red X's and then click properties. On that popup window will be the the right picture location.
                              HighLite that address , copy it and then past to an address window and hit enter
                              I know its alot of work but it worked

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X