We are selling Nikki's hearse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are selling Nikki's hearse.

This car has to go. It's a '68 S&S with a very interesting history to it. It needs a motor (the one that is in it is toast), it does have rust. It is far from 'too far gone', but it needs to be gone from my driveway.

So this is the deal. I only want $500 for it, and it has to go to a home that will take care of it. I don't even care about the money up front, if you commit to getting this car from me, come get it and pay me for it later. I'll post pics in about a week.

(we are buying a new house and it isn't going with us, it's nothing tragic that makes me sell this car)

Chris

dude

Comment

I'm seriously considering it, that had a 472 in it didn't it?

Comment

Upon further examination, I really don't have the space or the means to put into it like it deserves so I'll remove my name from the hat.

But I don't think you'll have much trouble finding someone who wants it.

Comment

it does have a 472 engine.

Comment

It 'has' a boat anchor in it. =)

I think we are going to let Dave (NorthGAHearse) come and get it. He promises it a good home and I think that it will be happy up there.

I won't post pics of the new place until we move in, but it is something to be proud of.

Comment

Damn! I had some purty plans for her.

Comment

Don't worry man, people approach me all the time with interesting deals on stuff - if I see anything else notable I'll let you know.

Comment

That would be great! I always manage to miss out on the good deals.

Comment

It's that same thought process that is the reason we put a contract on this new house. The offer was just too good to pass up - even if it means that we'll have 2 houses at the same time (although I have a deal going right now that could inspire people to want it pretty badly).

Comment

Well... there it goes...

Comment

where are you moving to Chris?

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post

I don't even care about the money up front, if you commit to getting this car from me, come get it and pay me
                          Chris
                          good luck , amber burned me on mine, ill never be a generous person about my hearses again.....

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                            where are you moving to Chris?
                            About a quarter of a mile up the road. =)

Comment

Good Luck.....moving is sooooo much fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X