No announcement yet.

We are selling Nikki's hearse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite the bizzare sales pitch you seem to be going on man, whats next, buy the kitchen sink and get a free dishwasher ? ...I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by candymancaddy View Post
      good luck , amber burned me on mine, ill never be a generous person about my hearses again.....

thats right i got the car now and no one will ever see me or the car ever im moving to iran to start a funeral home

but for real if things work out the 68 will be at the bash running woot woot

Comment

awesome dave

Comment

Originally posted by northgahearse View Post
          thats right i got the car now and no one will ever see me or the car ever im moving to iran to start a funeral home

but for real if things work out the 68 will be at the bash running woot woot
          how many damn times has it changed hand since i got ripped off on it?

Comment

What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

simple as this , amber bought my flixable, didnt pay for it in full , sold it to someone else and i still havent got my money , now somone else claims to have bought it , .......no returned calls, e mails , etc......

Comment

Quick Explanation on who the players are in this. They are all Chariots of the Dead members. I will see what I can do to get this resolved.

Comment

Yeah man, I have no f'n idea what you are talking about. This car has been ours for almost 7 years, and it's a 68 S&S.

Comment

ok sorry....

Comment

you have the wrong car in mind on this one candyman.

Comment

sorry for ruining your post.... i just needed to vent and be heard.....

Comment

You were heard, and sent a pm. Waiting on ya to get back to me. I can't do anything till ya get back to me.

Comment

Ok When amber first asked me to post this message for her (she can't get on the board I don't know why) I was hesitant. But after 2 days of waiting on an e-mail from you about the money she owes you, I see no other way of getting ahold of you. Here is the message Amber asked me to post.

Amber wrote:
                            "Steven, I have been trying to get ahold of you since before the first of the year. The contact info I had for you is apparently no good. The phone number no longer works and the emails I sent were returned by Mailer Daemon as undeliveralbe. Quite frankly, I figured that if you wanted the $100 my husband owed for the 64 Buick Flxible, you would have gotten in touch with us. After all, you had our contact info as well, and unlike yours, my phone number has never been disconnected or changed.
                            Because of computer issues, I have not been able to access the NHAA boards.
                            If you would send me your mailing address, we would be glad to send you a check. I have several email addresses, and the two I check most often are amber_fae@yahoo.com (checked at least once a week) or goth_granny@yahoo.com (checked at least 3 times a week)
                            I do have to say that I would have greatly appreciated at least the attempt to contact me BEFORE you started trashing me on a public message board. You have not attempted to call me, and as I said, my number has not changed or been out of service at any time. You also knew that I am a member of Chariots of the Dead, but at no time did you contact any of them off the board to find out my contact info. I understand that everyone can lose contact information, but common courtesy would say that you should first try every means to contact someone before trashing them.

Amber Hallacy" :End of message.

PS. I (Chaser) will also post this where it belongs in the original post about this coach.

Comment

Geeze....miscommunications of doom

Comment

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION , AMBER , I DID NOT KNOW WHAT CLUB YOU BELONGED TO , I TRIED TO SELL THE CAR ON DEAD ENDS , SO THATS WHERE I CAME TO COMPLAIN , SECOND I SENT NEMEROUS E MAILS THE WERE NEVER REPLIED TO. YOU HAD PROMISED ME FIRST BUY BACK ON THE CAR BECAUSE YOU KNEW WHAT IT MENT TO ME. THAT DIDNT HAPPEN . . I WASNT TRYING TO FLAME YOU OR WHATEVER I JUST WANTED IT OUT THERE WHAT HAPPENED , YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN AHOLD OF ME HERE TO SEE IF I WANTED THE MONEY. I DIDNT POST THIS TO START TROUBLE , AND I HOPE YOU SEE IT AS THAT , BECAUSE YOURSELF AND YOUR HUSBAND SEEEMED LIKE GOOD PEOPLE WHEN WE MET . THINGS JUST DIDNT GO AS SMMOTHLY AS I HAD HOPED. I WILL SEND YOU MY CONTACT INFO . I HOPE WE CAN GET TOGETHER AT A MEET AND TALK IT OVER BECAUSE IAS I SAID I DIDNT WANT TROUBLE BUT I KNEW IF I MADE A POST IN A PUBLIC FORUM IT WOULD BE HEARD AND SOMETHIG WOULD HAPPEN AS IT HAS........

THANKS
                                STEVE BAILEY ''CANDYMANCADDY''

Comment

Working...
                                X