Had an AWESOME time at Monster Bash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had an AWESOME time at Monster Bash!

Sucks that we couldn't bring a car this year, but it was great hanging out with everyone and just having a blast. I didn't count the cars but I'm sure someone did. We had more out of town folks than normal, had cars we hadn't seen either before or recently, had one seriously out of nowhere bright yellow taxi cab hearse (that thing is pimptastic), we had ghostbusters, lots of shade, and for the first time NO RAIN.

Drama was mostly minimal.

We had to jet early because we are still packing our stuff.

If anybody has pictures, shoot me a PM with your e-mail and I'll set you up an account to upload them to the site so you can post them here. I'll have mine up shortly hopefully. We didn't take many, but we have some good action shots of the convoy.

Thanks guys!

Chris

It was great meeting everyone! I am sofa king sick and getting worse. The show must go on. Gonna nap til 10 then head to Flanigan's to play 12am-4am.

Comment

I am fucking fried. I actually started getting really dizzy and almost puking and shit, so we left a little early. Good news though, the 59 made it there and back, no issues other than her throwing up when we got there. It was fun as hell, and Casey had a blast, so, it seems, I have created a monster.lol.

There is a small car show at the pepboys in snellville either next weekend or the weekend after, anyone care to go?

Comment

We enjoyed it guys, good to see the old faces again and meet the newer ones as well.

Ya'll need to come down to Rose Hill sometime!

Also I guess my comp is f-ing up but I can't get the FTP to log me in so I'll post pics here 4 at a time.

Part 1 Hearses

Last edited by Chace; 06-04-2007, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Part 2 Other Cars

Comment

Part 3...a few of the ladies...

Comment

oh yeah here's the obligatory "embarass Mitchell" pic.

He slept the whole way back, eventually laying his head on Anthony's shoulder....it was sweet.

Comment

Great Pics Chace

Thanks for sharring. Looks you all had great weather an a good showing of hearses and other cars.

Comment

Pep boys in Snellhell? Keep me posted...

Comment

monster bash was a blast!!!! i enjoyed it.

Comment

haha you got a pic of my friend jessica. she's the bloody one

Comment

We had a great time as well.

I think this was the best weather we've had for a Monster Bash! It was hot, but there was a slight breeze the whole day and it wasn't a bit muggy out.

**We should do a Stone Mountian thing in the next few weeks.

Comment

the convoy was definitely awesome, too bad we didn't stay together more than we did

Comment

Well, it could have been worse, you were right behind me, If I hadn't spent more than half my teenage life in little 5 points and didn't know where the hell i was going, we could have been lost like my wife and a few others did.lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X