Car Show in Macon June 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Show in Macon June 9th

I realize it's short notice but I thought I'd post this in case anyone wants to come down for it. We'll be there in gear and I believe Hart's Funeral home is bringing their silver '38 Olds hearse and possibly the horse drawn (both are in service)

Here's the info.

2nd Annual Fort Hawkins Benefit Open Car Show
    Top 40 Plus Best car, truck, motorcycle, young gun, and Col.Benjamin Hawkins Best of Show, Grand Prize Drawing $400 at 4:00 pm for Pre-Registered Entrants, 50/25/25 drawing, cruzin to the OLDIES with DJ Tommy Landrum, Door Prizes, food, arts/crafts, car stuff, kid stuff, NSRA inspections, Georgia Street Rod Assoication endorsed,
    Sponsor: Fort Hawkins Commission

When: 2007-06-09, 9 am - 4 pm
    Location: in Historic Downtown Macon Georgia, Cherry St. at Fifth St.
    Cost: $20 Pre-registration by June 1, or $25 after and day of show

i would totally do this, if not for the busy weekend. i'll be going out friday ($) and to the atlanta blade show on sunday ($).

so if the show was cheaper, i'd totally do it.

please keep me posted on the haps down in macon though, i wouldn't mind going down there soon.

Comment

Damn you guys missed it, this was only the second year of the show and the total was 236 cars!

Maybe next year.

Comment

damn..........definately next year. it was too short of notice.

Comment

i would have been there, but well, she made it to monster bash, and i am not going to push it. i would have driven the hearse, but casey drives in a position that makes me taste steering wheel, and since i put the two 12's behind the seat, it won't go back far enough for me to be comfortible on a trip to macon.lol.

Comment

Working...
          X