No announcement yet.

Plans for the weekend.....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like fun Tim......i'll give you a call on our way back.

Comment

cool, band won't start playin until around 6:00 pm , they wanna play while it's cooler out. if i can break away i'll ride up that morn , but it will be hard to do cause i'm gonna be trying to get everything set up. you meet denise when you and your dad came up. we will be at her house, just down the street from my house.

Comment

cool, yes i remember her.

Comment

hell yeah. sounds to me like this weekend is going to make up for the crappy one i had last weekend

Comment

i agree

Comment

Dammit! I'll be practicin all weekend. Gotta prepare for NYC next week.

Comment

We are working on the old house all weekend to get it ready for my folks to move into it. If we get done early enough, we may try and ride up there for a bit Tim.

mmmmmm, chicks in latex and bondage gear....

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                  mmmmmm, chicks in latex and bondage gear....
                  i'll try and get some good pictures

last night i picked up anastasia pierce from the airport. it's gonna be a good weekend

http://www.anastasiapierce.com/

Comment

Dammit! I'll be practicin all weekend. Gotta prepare for NYC next week.

bring your ax and i'm sure you could set in or play after the band. denise is from nyc, or lived their. her two sons still live there.

Comment

we may try and ride up there for a bit Tim.

we will have scooter parking in front of the band.

Comment

Originally posted by laidbackryder View Post

bring your ax and i'm sure you could set in or play after the band. denise is from nyc, or lived their. her two sons still live there.
                        See if they want to come to a show Tuesday night. I need the support.

Comment

Take SHITLOADS of pics...

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                            Take SHITLOADS of pics...
                            check the NSFW board

Comment

We are heading out the door now. i wish you guys could have seen the look on my asshole neighbors face when i brought out everything.lol. i was playing with the ak47 all the way out to the car.LOL. he almost had a heart attack. I bet i will be having alot fewer problems out of that douchebasket from now on. We be heading over to tims either after we run out of ammo, or my shoulder can't take anymore 7.62x 54 or 8mm ammo.lol

Comment

Well. Mac has a new best friend.lol. Once he shot the 8mm Mauser, he wouldn't put it down.lol. He handled it very well for his virgin experience with a large caliber rifle. I found myself doing the same thing with the Nagant sniper rifle. The accuracy of that thing is Scary. I was shooting plastic bottles and empty cigarette packs from 50 yards with no problem. It was fun watching them fly 30 feet up in the air every time i took a shot. It was fucking great. Just don't let mac shoot a .45. He'll hit everything around the target but, not the target.lol. He did good with the 9mm though. Very good times.

Comment

Working...
                                X