Little 5 Points Rockstar Orchestra presents:
    666 / 2112
    Directed by Rob Thompson
    07/05/2007 - 07/07/2007

PERFORMANCE TIMES
    All performances at 10:30pm

TICKET PRICING
    $15 all tickets

Join Caz10 every Thursday night for Atlanta's BEST 80s night at THE JUNGLE (formerly the Chamber). DJ Caz10 will keep you moving with his non-stop 80s: New Wave/Dance/Pop/Alternative mix. Tell some friends and come boogie down!

- Complementary well drinks and free admission until 11pm.
    - Requests always welcome
    - Superior sound and light system

Comment

hey i'm going to this on friday night if anyone's interested:

Comment

Anything going on Saturday night? I have to work early Saturday morning so it's a no go for Friday night.

Comment

You guys can always come laugh at me 7 nights a week. Except for August 9-13, I'll be in Germany in front of 35000 people with PINK. I don't even know what she sings, lol.

Comment

Ryan,
            Could you please edit your event postings to let us know which ones will be include half naked chicks with strap ons and riding crops? Because lets face it - isn't that really all anybody ever dreams about? No? Just me? Okay then.

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
              Ryan,
              Could you please edit your event postings to let us know which ones will be include half naked chicks with strap ons and riding crops? Because lets face it - isn't that really all anybody ever dreams about? No? Just me? Okay then.
              most of the events i post will be similar to that... ok maybe not strap ons friday, but definitely goth/fetish related wear.

kevin, cyber raver is going on saturday night at the jungle, but i'm not really much into cyber raves, didn't think you would be either

Comment

The good, big, kick ass gun show is this weekend.
                I will be going Saturday if anyone is interested in fondeling a variety of firearms.

Comment

did you check out our booth at the gunshow?

A forum community dedicated to Georgia firearm owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Comment

No, I didn't see that booth, but I did buy an AK-47

Comment

you know i have all these firearms i haven't done anything with in a while.

we should really organize a club shoot

Comment

Why would you want to shoot the club?

Comment

The new toy.......

Comment

woo hoo rock on lms

Comment

hey, lms some people from georgiapacking.org are getting together
                              this weekend at bullseye in cumming you are more than welcome
                              to join us. hit me back and i'll tell you how to get there.
                              they are also talking about lunch beforehand.

Comment

Working...
                              X