i gotta vent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i gotta vent

i'm so fuckin pissed, my girlfriend bought me a tattoo gift certificate for my birthday. it was in may and i've been to the shop three times to get it drawn up. (sorry chris) the fuckin assholes keep giving me the run around, and she paid 300.00 up front for the tat.
    shop is called new vision tatoo on washington st in gainesville ga.
    the fuckers gave us a blast of shit when we asked for a refund because they could'nt come across w/ a drawing and a time for the tat,
    i asked for the money back, and the fucker ROBBIE slash ownner prick asshole, said it was his fuckin shop and he would do what he wanted too.
    bottom line prick refunded the money after degrading us in public.
    so what do i do, set up my hearse in front of his shop (public street) and offer free ride w/ purchase of tat from shop??????????
    i need help on this before i go to jail just venting
    NEW VISION TATTOO ON WASHINGTON STREET GAINESVILLE GA

DON'T EVEN GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so what do i do, set up my hearse in front of his shop (public street) and offer free ride w/ purchase of tat from shop??
    nah! might attract customers. it is a tattoo shop.

just do what your doing here(cept repost w/a different title. ie bad tattoo shop don't go here blah blah ) on every message board you log on to. hell find some georgia tatoo forums and post the warnings there. that will lose him business.

Comment

That is fucked man. People can't expect to do any business when they run their shit that way.

It's like Ink Wizard in loganville. The shop was clean, the folks were nice, but the quality of work was just slightly less than mediocre - it's fine for butterflies and shitty flash (you know, not the complicated flash, the shitty flash) - but nothing more advanced than that.

That is one problem with shit hole tattoo shops is that people will still go there and pick something off the wall and some scratcher will put it on them no matter how bad of a business they are. I'll spread the word where I can about this shitty shop dude.

Comment

i have tried unsucessfully to register w/ three different ga tattoo forums this morning and can't complete registration. this piss's me off more, the shit i get myself into!!
        what ever happened to a man was as good as his word?

Comment

Working...
        X