X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who remembers the 60's?

hell i can't remember the 80s

Comment

I can't remember yesterday, let alone any specific decade.

Comment

I remember the 60's. Wow, those were the days.

Comment

LMAO

Comment

too early for me
            they say if ya remember the 70's and 80's you just wasn't there!!!

Comment

I can't remeber the 80's, but I honestly think that that is by CHOICE.

Comment

lol

Comment

Boy do I remember the sixties, The first thing I remember was June 28,1960, this was the day my father passed away. The memories just pour from there, The assassination of JFK, the death of Marolyn Monroe, the Beatles, LBJ, the death of Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King, the introduction of bell bottom pants, hip huggers, Neru jackets, mini skirts, gogo boots, Rowen and Martins Laugh In, not to mention granny glasses, flower power and love in's, the hippy movement, Canes film festival, Helter Skelter and Charles Manson, the mass protests of Veit Nam, blacks and the establishment. The cold war and the race for space, first man on the moon, moon rocks, pop rocks and pet rocks. Who could ever forget communal living, peace signs and monk crosses, everything was "far out" or "way in"or psychadelic, T.V. brought us such shows like The Munsters, The Adams Family, Bat Man, Star Trek, ........ There was more rock than roll in the music, from the Beach Boys to the Moody Blues and Alice Cooper, and then of course in the summer of 69 came Woodstock, the original...lol. And we must not forget that my own Elvira was created in 1962...............

Comment

Geez....elvirathehearse just had a moment...a big one...heehee

Comment

damn dirty hippies.lol.

Comment

I just farted so bad I had to get up and leave for a minute.

Comment

just farted

Yeah, I could smell it all the way over here.

Comment

Working...
                          X