SLAYER TONIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLAYER TONIGHT

We are fixing to head out the door. Unfortunately I have to suffer through Marilyn Manson, but I guess it is worth it to see Slayer. Anyone else going? If so, we will be in the purple hearse.

have fun.

Comment

Depends....does Slayer sing in Japanese? LOL....ANGEL OF DEATH!!!

Comment

Slayer was fucking awesome of course. Always have been. But I must say, Manson should put a disclaimer in their album covers tthat says " if you are a girl( or a guy), and you weigh more than 200 pounds, DO NOT attempt to dress like me"......I swear it was a cellulite festival. Me and the wife are not skinny, but at least we dress accordingly damnitt.

Oh, and to cap it all off, I got to see some douchebag get his ass beat with an asp for back talking a Marshall. He call the Marshall a dick.lol. It was great.

Comment

forgot to mention that you ran into me and Ryan Berry and Ashley...lol Btw The Hearse is Gorgous.

Comment

My apologies, yes it was cool seeing you guys there. And thanks about the coach. One of these days she will be DONE.

Comment

Yeah, and one day your gun collection will be done, and your car collection, and my arsenal of pedals, and music gear, and my harley, and---c'mon, who are we kidding?

Comment

Thats the truth. My wife said if i buy any more guitars then i am going to have to start eating them. I have one more i am buying though. a 1959 gibson les paul gold top. non- reissue.

Comment

Yummy, can I eat that one?

Comment

Working...
                  X