What to do, what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do, what to do?

I got a suggestion for maybe some good ole Fright Fest action at Six Flags, maybe October 6th instead of doing something on the 29th of this month (although Six Flags stays open an extra hour on the 29th, so that might be worth it).

thoughts?

how much does it cost to get into 6 flags these days?

Comment

just don't get beat up at the bus stop.

Comment

Sounds great to us.

Comment

Do they let people like us in at Six Flags?

Comment

We've done it before and had a blast. I think during fright fest is best since we look like the help.

Comment

we were thinking about having a party, but my girlfriend has to work every night halloween week. maybe the weekend before, i'll check into it. i know it's a long way for you guys to drive.

Comment

sounds good, i'll be going out to augusta around halloween time. i'll let you know when i'm doing that. i'd love to hangout again.

Comment

well whoever gave you that suggestion is AWESOME!!!!! this person must be a genius and shit! I think I will go too.

Comment

That person is awesome. Want to see an awesome pic of said person?
                    Check it out.

Comment

Dude, where did you get that picture? He'd kill you if he knew you posted it.

Comment

Don't know if we'd make it to six flags or not. My health isn't cooperating with anything. They are still trying to diagnose these seizures properly, so riding anything is really out of the question. And we just went on the camping trip, so funds are limited. We might make it, we'll let ya know.

Comment

That pic is fucked up dude

Comment

We are having a halloween party on October 27th here at the hizzy, it should be pretty nuts.

How about Six Flags, any takers?

Comment

Can't do anything on the 27th. That is the weekend we are running my haunt...

Comment

Working...
                              X