any bikers interested/ death annoucement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any bikers interested/ death annoucement

ralph frazier of fraziers harley davidson passed away and the funeral will be sunday at 2;00 at flanigens in buford. ride leaves at 1:00 from fraziers hd to the service if interested.
    i'll be on the black and white shovel if interested give me a call and we will meet up. this is ralph senior not jr so some of you young guys might not remember the days of "cycle barn" which started frazier harley davidson years ago. ralph was a great guy that was into bikes, not the money end of what harley davidson has become. He will be missed, but never forgotten !!!!

Damn. I used to work there. I'd ride with everyone if my front tire wasn't bald.

Comment

i was hoping you would show up and we could meet, i saw andy and the family. their were proably 100 to 200 bikes there, we strecthed out all the way through downtown buford. went pass the ol' cycle barn where everything started so he could hear the thunder.

Comment

I passed by last night and a bike went down right in front of the new shop. It must've gone down a couple minutes b4 I got there. Looked like a black springer. The fire truck had just gotten there and they were puttin him up on a stretcher. I meant to call Frazier's and try to figure out who it was, but I just got out of the studio.

Comment

hope he was alright

Comment

Working...
          X