Um...hello again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um...hello again

Just stopped in from a long absence. For those of you that dropped me PM's, thanks.

I have been busy the last year or so just trying to manage. Floriduh has turned into a bigger peice of shit than it was before(if that was possible). I had a number of financial challenges that forced me under the radar...and then my shoulder fell apart. I had to get surgery because I could barely lift my arm without screaming at whoever was near. Last year was definately a close second to 2002, which was the worst year of my life.

So enough of the cry baby shit. Last year sucked ass and now I'm turning the page. New job to start and we'll see what else happens as I trudge on.

I'm still an opinionated asshole - that will not change, so please do not expect to get over on me due to last year's bullshit. I'll still crush you by "going there" or worse yet, making fun of your stupid, lack of or imaginary car. I'm still a grumpy bastard. Aside from that, I've got a great personality...

OK all, there's your update and, hopefully, I'll stick around for awhile.

Peace out nigga's!

Yo, welcome back.

Comment

Don't know you but damn glad to meet ya.

Comment

"Welcome Back"

"Last year was a definite close second to 2002, which was the worst year of my life."

For that reason is why I don't like to tell people "Things are going GREAT". As soon as I say it shit happens!

Comment

Nice to meet you....Welcome....Welcome Back.

Comment

Working...
          X