Hey guys, quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luciferica F.D. View Post
    I know..It's because I have nothing better to do than buy toy hearses...We keep finding the superfast ones, it's the normal ones that we miss out on
    and you complained about me hording them?

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
      and you complained about me hording them?
      Ohh..still digging up the past...and I'll have you know we are not hording them, we've been giving them away.

(your just mad that I already hit the Conyers Wal-Mart..*winks*)

Comment

<---- see that little guy? It means I'm laughing. I'm not digging up any past, I was just making a comment. Get over yourself

Comment

<---- see that little guy? It means I'm laughing. I'm not digging up any past, I was just making a comment. Get over yourself
          So was I dear, I just hate the rolly guy..He's annoying to watch! Your allowed to comment, but I'm allowed to tease you...*smirks evilly*

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter
            OH Good GRIEF ,Charlie Brown!

Comment

If anyone wants to trade for a white MatchBox Hearse let me know. I have literally a BUNCH of them. I need the SuperFast MatchBox, and some of the JL ones.

Comment

I actually asked the person who puts the Matchbox on the shelves at the Walmart near me. She said she had actually never seen the hearses before. She made a phone call and ACCORDING TO HER, the hearses are not in all cases of Matchbox cars as I had been told. Does anyone know if Hot Wheels makes a hearse?

Comment

Originally posted by Scoob View Post
                  Does anyone know if Hot Wheels makes a hearse?
                  Yes, there are several varients of it.

Comment

only hot wheels I've seen that was made for the public was the 100% Hot Wheels from several years ago. The rest I have seen have been in special box sets, like the Highway to Hell set or the Hard Rock Cafe set.

Around Christmas time, I was finding the White MatchBox hearse 15 to 20 at a time. Thats why I have 67 of them (I think).

Last edited by HearseHaunter; 04-08-2008, 09:30 PM.

Comment

It's cause you drive a white hearse, that's why you fnd so many

Comment

only hot wheels I've seen that was made for the public was the 100% Hot Wheels from several years ago. The rest I have seen have been in special box sets, like the Highway to Hell set or the Hard Rock Cafe set.

Around Christmas time, I was finding the White MatchBox hearse 15 to 20 at a time. Thats why I have 67 of them (I think).

damn son

Comment

Originally posted by northgahearse View Post
                          damn son
                          You can afford to collect the real ones and I can barely afford to collect the toy ones. I'll trade you 25 Matchbox for just one of you drivable ones

Comment

there's a horrible irony in that Kevin

Comment

there's a horrible irony in that Kevin
                              Horrible yes...irony not really. It's expected, you should know that by now.

Comment

I actually asked the person who puts the Matchbox on the shelves at the Walmart near me. She said she had actually never seen the hearses before. She made a phone call and ACCORDING TO HER, the hearses are not in all cases of Matchbox cars as I had been told. Does anyone know if Hot Wheels makes a hearse?
                                Thats strange scooby, I used to find e'm at the Newnan wal mart, my mom found one the other day..seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X