stupid people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid people

okay i have to vent. you know i'm a single parent and have been for 13 years. my ex has owed me close to 7000.00 for the majority of those years, w/ the agreement that she would pay it off at 20.00 a week and keep her payments current. (where can you get a bank to give interest rate like that? )
    not only has she never paid on her medical bills, but she hasn't even paid her half of the orthodontist bill (which we signed a contract and my part is paid in full-imagine the look on those peoples' faces after seeing me and judging me at the time of service)
    now the kicker. she is a lpn, which we tax payers through the quote"dead beat dad program" sent her to school free to get her lpn liscense, which during schooling, her payments were suspended by the state of georgia (do they do that for guys?) and cathy cox stated "in georgia if you owe child support you cannot hold a professional liscence" (what he fucks an lpn liscense?)
    so she's been married 4 or 5 times in the last 5 years i can't keep count and she finally filed taxes and the state kept them and are sending them to me.
    she called and poor mouthed me about being 3 months behind on rent, loosing her job and in bad health. (like i could give a shit)
    i told her she needed to get the orthodontist some money because it was embarrising for them to ask me why she won't pay in front of our child her answer "well your getting my income tax you could take care of those bills for me"
    fuckin brain dead thus the following posted joke at her funeral

too my ex

for you
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X