No announcement yet.

Monster Bash '08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well gang--it is 2 weeks to Monster Bash and just wondering if we should get a running count of attendees started?

I know we will be coming down from Kentucky in at least 2 coaches (Tish the '64 and my son Ryan in his '91 M-M again). Working on having my friend John drive my '94 if he pays for the gasoline!!!!

Reservations made at the same place as last year--Bright Inn near you guys (LMS/Hellcat, Mac, etc)...so we can maybe do get together meal that Saturday evening?

Oh and Thanks--the back is MUCH better!!

Comment

The invite is open again this year-if you guys wanna come do dinner right down the road, I'll be playing at Jeffreys again.

Comment

Ill be there in Morticia.

Comment

not sure what 2 but we'll bring 2

Comment

How many are staying at the Brights Inn, maybe we can talk them and let them know how many rooms we'll be taking and talk them into a discount like HellCat got you guys last year.
            We'll be staying at the hotel that weekend.

Comment

Reserved my room today, at Bright Inn, for Fri, Sat, and Sun. nites. 69.99 for fri. and sat. nites. 55.00 for sun. nite.

Comment

Holy crap monster bash again already? Maybe I should check the board more than 3 times a year. Guess I gotta get one ready.

Comment

straycat and i will be at monster bash in at least the 79, if not that and the 53 chevy. (still trying to get that damn car able to make the trip.)

and im cool with eating out some place near by. We live like 5 min from that Hotel.

Comment

Unless I can get the brakes and shocks fixed beforehand, I won't be in the '79 but I'll probably drive the stang up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Black Rose View Post
                      straycat and i will be at monster bash in at least the 79, if not that and the 53 chevy. (still trying to get that damn car able to make the trip.)

and im cool with eating out some place near by. We live like 5 min from that Hotel.
                      It's actually a 78.

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
                        Unless I can get the brakes and shocks fixed beforehand, I won't be in the '79 but I'll probably drive the stang up there.
                        You just want to show off your stang. thang.

Comment

we wont be able to make the bash this year but we may try to come hangout at the hotel saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by mdeanr View Post
                            we wont be able to make the bash this year but we may try to come hangout at the hotel saturday night.
                            well you suck

Comment

Originally posted by northgahearse View Post
                              well you suck

no, gas prices suck and no money to get 5 people into the bash.

Comment

5 people? I didn't know you had an entourage.

Comment

Working...
                                X