Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so noon at the walmart, then?

Comment

Noonish, Sunday sounds OK. Leaving Charleston about noon, one, or two, today . Be there soon.

Comment

Originally posted by northgahearse View Post
        im just thinking if i want to add loganville to the mix thats a exter 40 miles x 2 or 3 cars at 4 dollars a gallon hell im thinking just one car but then its what one do i want to take ... oh having more them one lady to love on gets ruff sometimes

we'll get back to you on that

Tim LBR you going ???????????

also you all keep this in mind I 75 85 through atlanta they got paving all weekend so take 285 around the east side......
        man i am broker than a broke dick dog (how's that for country? )
        with the construction/housing problem no bonus this month and tags for 4 veichle's dl renewal and motorycycle ins. renewal i'm hurting. to top it off the baby goat (aka the kid) made color guard for band , yeah go on and say it" this one time at band camp, i kill some little fucker over my daughter. i kow it will happen but not until she's thirty, ha ha
        but we will see, i didn't hit bike week, swapmeets in n/c or camp at the harley drags this year, and band camp 500.00 is due next month it's hard to justifie a tank off fuel and 4 entries in w/ other priorties staring down my neck at this point, i think i'll be hitting the bottle tonight and maybe shooting skeets to relieve some pressure.
        enough of my bitchin

Comment

Originally posted by laidbackryder View Post
          man i am broker than a broke dick dog (how's that for country? )
          with the construction/housing problem no bonus this month and tags for 4 veichle's dl renewal and motorycycle ins. renewal i'm hurting. to top it off the baby goat (aka the kid) made color guard for band , yeah go on and say it" this one time at band camp, i kill some little fucker over my daughter. i kow it will happen but not until she's thirty, ha ha
          but we will see, i didn't hit bike week, swapmeets in n/c or camp at the harley drags this year, and band camp 500.00 is due next month it's hard to justifie a tank off fuel and 4 entries in w/ other priorties staring down my neck at this point, i think i'll be hitting the bottle tonight and maybe shooting skeets to relieve some pressure.
          enough of my bitchin

i hear ya man this year its been water well woes ............
          i had in the budget to take 3 cars but with gas going up up up its down to 2 maybe just one cause i need to save all the $$$ i can we are going to try to get the fleet painted this summer and thats not going to be cheep but im tired of my cars looking like crap ...........

Comment

Ed is on his way over and we will be headed out shortly. Is there someone acting as a contact in Atlanta? We have lots of people coming from different places and other than meeting at the hotel, we have no one or no way to get in touch with anyone.
            I am unsure if I will be able to check the board anymore since we are leaving so I will leave my number so someone can get in touch with us.

843-819-5469

See ya'll soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
              Ed is on his way over and we will be headed out shortly. Is there someone acting as a contact in Atlanta? We have lots of people coming from different places and other than meeting at the hotel, we have no one or no way to get in touch with anyone.
              I am unsure if I will be able to check the board anymore since we are leaving so I will leave my number so someone can get in touch with us.

843-819-5469

See ya'll soon.
              Okay kids, I dunno how much help we can be but we live just a hop-skip-and a jump from the hotel, we would be happy to help out folks to the best of our abilities. Jeff's cell is 404-509-2117 and Riff-Raff already has mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Luciferica F.D. View Post
                Okay kids, I dunno how much help we can be but we live just a hop-skip-and a jump from the hotel, we would be happy to help out folks to the best of our abilities. Jeff's cell is 404-509-2117 and Riff-Raff already has mine.
                Also we do have an available spare bedroom, not the coziest arrangement on the planet, but if anyone needs to stay with us there is also a couch available as well

Comment

I just spoke with Jodi (Riff Raff) and Ed (Dead Ed). They were just leaving the GA Welcome Center and should be at the hotel in a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by HellCat View Post
                    I just spoke with Jodi (Riff Raff) and Ed (Dead Ed). They were just leaving the GA Welcome Center and should be at the hotel in a few hours.
                    Thats good, guess the traffic jam finally let up for them

Comment

We are planning on heading South at 7am in the morning....should put us at the hotel at around noon (if we are lucky and don't have problems).

The '64 had to show her ass this evening and not have any wipers working....then she finally relented and they are currently ok. With the history of Monster Bash-they better work!!

Look for us to be in a 3 hearse convoy from Kentucky to Atlanta...we talked my friend John in driving his recently purchased '91 Eagle along with us.

Just in case u see our numbers on your cellphone ids (ha ha I still have the cellphone list from last year)...

Rick (JustGrim) 859/200-8567
                      Ryan (JustCadaver) 859/200-1778

...I guess it gives you a heads up on sending us to voice mail!!

Comment

Couldnt get the brakes and shocks done this week so I'll be heading up in Grimlock (the mustang) I guess I'll just meet you guys at the Wal-Mart lot.....where was that again?

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
                          Couldnt get the brakes and shocks done this week so I'll be heading up in Grimlock (the mustang) I guess I'll just meet you guys at the Wal-Mart lot.....where was that again?

Comment

Awesome, thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by JustGrim View Post
                              We are planning on heading South at 7am in the morning....should put us at the hotel at around noon (if we are lucky and don't have problems).

The '64 had to show her ass this evening and not have any wipers working....then she finally relented and they are currently ok. With the history of Monster Bash-they better work!!

Look for us to be in a 3 hearse convoy from Kentucky to Atlanta...we talked my friend John in driving his recently purchased '91 Eagle along with us.

Just in case u see our numbers on your cellphone ids (ha ha I still have the cellphone list from last year)...

Rick (JustGrim) 859/200-8567
                              Ryan (JustCadaver) 859/200-1778

...I guess it gives you a heads up on sending us to voice mail!!
                              I just spoke with Trish (Rick's Wife)....they were just getting to Knoxville. They got a late start this morning so they will be at the hotel a little later then expected.

Comment

Originally posted by VAMP3D View Post
                                If anyone from North GA, Hall Co, Gwinnett Co, or anywhere else wants to meet and ride to Wal Mart, let's do this!
                                well well i found another hearse head near me so as it stands hes going to joinin so im going to try to leave up here @ 9 to be in gw aera @ 11 want to hook up on hwy 20 @ the mall and roll from there ???

Comment

Working...
                                X