We wanna join up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We wanna join up!

Hey there! We want to join the club! What do we need to do?

Hand over the keys

Comment

come to monsterbash

then

hand over the keys

Comment

Ok, there is a ritual that we must perform for your admittance into the club.

You will need to bring a donkey, a bottle of glue, 2 hard boiled eggs, and a midget transvestite.

You will need to each need to dress like tele tubbies, but not that gay ass purple one!

You must fast the day before the ceremony so as not to have junk in your system that may interfere with the evel spirits that may need to enter.

You must correctly answer three questions.

And finally you will need to seek better advice than mine on how to join.

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
          Ok, there is a ritual that we must perform for your admittance into the club.

You will need to bring a donkey, a bottle of glue, 2 hard boiled eggs, and a midget transvestite.

You will need to each need to dress like tele tubbies, but not that gay ass purple one!

You must fast the day before the ceremony so as not to have junk in your system that may interfere with the evel spirits that may need to enter.

You must correctly answer three questions.

And finally you will need to seek better advice than mine on how to join.
          don't forget the k-y jelly, nobody told me about the k-y jelly, i'm still having a hard time sitting

Comment

The donkey , eggs and glue will be easy, but I don't know if we can share our midget transvestite! K-Y is for wusses! Wait a minute, what IS K-Y any way? We will definitely be at Monster Bash this year! And no handing over of the keys! What if we already have our own evil spirits? Do they count?

Comment

Kaos Photo, where are you?

Hey, my wife and I just moved back to Alabama from LA, noticed on the board that you guys are from North Alabama. If you are ever in the Shoals area, let's get together...... I live in an old church on Jackson Highway (the only one with a hearse parked out front)

Ethan

Comment

Originally posted by Cernunnos View Post
                Hey, my wife and I just moved back to Alabama from LA, noticed on the board that you guys are from North Alabama. If you are ever in the Shoals area, let's get together...... I live in an old church on Jackson Highway (the only one with a hearse parked out front)

Ethan

i 've seen that movie, how often do you ring the bell????

Comment

you can get anything yu want at ?????????????

honest oficcer obbie, i put that lettter under neath that pile of garbage

Comment

my old lady should answer that question.

Comment

By the way, my dog is not named Fasha

But there is an Alice's Restaurant here in town....

Comment

By the way, my dog is not named Fasha

But there is an Alice's Restaurant here in town....

love it , i don't want a pickle just wanna ride my motor-sickle

Comment

Ethan

Sounds great! We are in Cullman, not too far away! I'll send you our contact info! We need to meet up!

DeWayne

Comment

Working...
                          X