911/need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 911/need help

I am yet the victim of theft again. My Ford Explorer was stolen a week ago and just recovered but trashed. Not totaled but trashed, vandalized and stripped of rims, battery, grills and everything inside, gun, dj gear everything. I'll give full report later, no time now. On the fly I need rims/wheels and tires to fit an 02 Ford explorer or any year that will bolt up. I need to borrow these as I have no money or buy them cheap. Also if anyone has a spare battery laying around to donate that would be appreciated. Also any leads on a cheap glass service would be helpful. Back right passenger window and 3/4 glass was knocked out. A lead on an entire back hatch/tail gate/door with glass and all would be appreciated, it was destroyed. Replys here or call me 678-558-7481 Thanks in advance for any input or leads.

Damn dude. hate to hear that. If I had any ford parts I would let you use them.
    At least it wasn't the '59. I hope you're keeping the '59 in a steel box now.

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
      Damn dude. hate to hear that. If I had any ford parts I would let you use them.
      At least it wasn't the '59. I hope you're keeping the '59 in a steel box now.

I do tend to find gratitude out of all catastrophic fall backs in life, it was not the 59..... I would fuckin DIE had it been. The Explorer could have been worse, I at least have something to work with, they didn't wrap it around a tree ya know?

Comment

I hope you told the cops the gun was stolen before it's used for crime and traced back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
          I hope you told the cops the gun was stolen before it's used for crime and traced back to you.
          Done day of.

Comment

Working...
          X