Where can I weigh my car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I weigh my car?

Does anyone know where I can weight Erzabet? Preferably near Flowery Branch?

the dump usually has scales

Comment

Kewl, I'll hafta see if there's one around here.

Comment

any big truck stop aswell my guess 4500-5000

Comment

If you ever get "out in the country", usually a good old fashioned feed/fertilizer/farm supply place may have one. We're spoiled, got one right downtown where I work.......

Comment

Try recycleing places like where they crush cars for scrap. Theres one or two right down the road from here in Porterdale.

Comment

trucks stops. what year and make. i have a 81 cadi superior just had mine weighed to register it. 5012lb i think it was

Comment

according to my door plaque, my 82 Superior Cad weighted 6900 lbs. I would like to weigh it just for shits and giggles.

Comment

88 Chevy Caprice Eureka. I'm gonna go to a truck stop this week.Kewl!

Comment

My recycling center weighed mine, but they charge 5 bucks if you're not recycling anything. The truck stop charges at least that much anyway, and it would have cost $50 in gas for me to get to the nearest truck stop.

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
                      according to my door plaque, my 82 Superior Cad weighted 6900 lbs. I would like to weigh it just for shits and giggles.
                      wrong ur car dont weight that much. my door tag says im over 6k and the scales say my car only weighs like 5012. i think that tags how much the car can hold *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by hearseballer View Post
                        wrong ur car dont weight that much. my door tag says im over 6k and the scales say my car only weighs like 5012. i think that tags how much the car can hold *shrugs*
                        GVW = Gross Vehicle Weight

it is total of what the car can haul its self and what ever you have in it people stuff etc

on my flatbed the gross gvw is 19500 the truck is 13500 so i can haul a car up to 6000 lbs

in other words im over gvw alot

Comment

Working...
                        X