Coming to the Lost City of Atlanta!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to the Lost City of Atlanta!

Several of the folks behind the atrocity that is Super Tromette Action Movie Go! (Steven Grainger, Jen Tonen and myself) will be at the Sci Fi Summer Con in Marietta, GA this weekend promoting STAMGo! and sneak peak-ing a 30 minute preview to the lucky (if you call that lucky) con attendants.

We'll also be attempting to show it during the "signing table hours" (where we sign your gum wrappers and stuff since we're not famous enough for boobs yet), so come by the table and check it out.

There will be free swag on hand, and maybe if you're lucky, I'll shove my buttcrack in your face.

http://sfscon.tripod.com/

Shit! I'm doubled up on gigs Saturday and Sunday. I might be able to make it for a couple hours on Friday though.

Comment

I won't actually be there Friday, Im not sure if Jen, Steve, and the movie will be or not. (I'll be working)

Comment

There will be free swag on hand, and maybe if you're lucky, I'll shove my buttcrack in your face.
        As long as you don't crap your pants!

Comment

As long as you don't crap your pants!
          ...and so it begins....
          To be honest, I'm surprised it took 4 days to drop this deuce. LOL!

Comment

me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
              ...and so it begins....
              Yo double d (which by the way was my Dads CB handle his entire truck driving career, Don Dispain, Double d) what cartoon is your sig from I forgot about it until I just saw it been meaning to ask you, it was one of my favorites.

Comment

...and so it begins....

Did someone say deuce?

Comment

what cartoon is your sig from I forgot about it until I just saw it been meaning to ask you, it was one of my favorites.
                  That's the Groovie Goolies, baby. The whole series was released in a dvd box set last year. Should be able to pick it up at Best Buy. They usually rocked out a song or two every episode, Maybe you could remix a couple into some crazy hip-hop, or house, or raving music whatever it is that you are spinning these days at those clubs of depravity.

Comment

That's the Groovie Goolies, baby. The whole series was released in a dvd box set last year. Should be able to pick it up at Best Buy. They usually rocked out a song or two every episode, Maybe you could remix a couple into some crazy hip-hop, or house, or raving music whatever it is that you are spinning these days at those clubs of depravity.
                    That's good news going to pick it up this weekend. I play whatever it takes to pay the bills. Tonight I'm opening for Dj Scribble at studio 72 a 98 % black crowd where as I'll play mostly Hip Hop/pop, tomorrow I play at Opera where I'll play mostly house and also some old school hip hop (when hip hop was still hip hop and not this hip pop of today) booty shake and 80's rock. Be sure to go to the tomb and read my dj rules I'm about to post youll dig

Comment

I need to come hear you spin sometime, especially if your doing old school. I'm not a fan of most of the new stuff, except some of the underground acts, Abdominal, MF Doom, Psyche Origami, mc chris, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X