I'm still alive!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still alive!!!!!!!

I spent the last week in the hospital due to blood preasure issues, and before that was a whole bunch of shit the inevitably CAUSED my blood preasure issues. So I apologize to everyone that has tried to get in touch with me over the last few weeks. But shit has been really fucked up. I open my pms and got several people wondering if i am alive, and one acting like a ufo chaser, lmfao. but as it is, i am back and trying to clean up some messes that happened in my absence. Hope all is well with you.

Oh, and I am flat out amazed again. I know I shouldn't be, I should be used to it, but a recent development has forced my imagination to come up with another equivallent personality characteristic........

Ever met one of those people who are so literally retarded, that when you think about something they have done, all you picture is a retard stuck to a fuckton of fly paper, rolling around on a floor of springloaded rat traps, screaming in a tone that sounds EXACTLY like Helen Keller? Thats rough. Damn.

So I end with this little rhyme.......

Hellen Keller went to town, riding on a pony.

Stuck a feather in her hat , and called it, DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHDDDDUUUUHHH DUDUH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
      Oh, and I am flat out amazed again. I know I shouldn't be, I should be used to it, but a recent development has forced my imagination to come up with another equivallent personality characteristic........

Ever met one of those people who are so literally retarded, that when you think about something they have done, all you picture is a retard stuck to a fuckton of fly paper, rolling around on a floor of springloaded rat traps, screaming in a tone that sounds EXACTLY like Helen Keller? Thats rough. Damn.

So I end with this little rhyme.......

Hellen Keller went to town, riding on a pony.

Stuck a feather in her hat , and called it, DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHDDDDUUUUHHH DUDUH!!!
      hehehehehe yeah i know what your saying but its good to know you still are kicking

Comment

Working...
      X