just spotted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just spotted

whos at the walmart in gainesville 80's model eagle from shields w/ hall county plates. i'm not alone in the country any more. and gainesville is getting a haunted house on main st this year across from the old county jail. my customers are doing the drywall in the remodel of a basement of a warehouse where the haunted house will be.
    if they have a good year, it will be a two story haunted house next year, or so the story goes.

Cool will have to see if I have time to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by laidbackryder View Post
      whos at the walmart in gainesville 80's model eagle from shields w/ hall county plates. i'm not alone in the country any more. and gainesville is getting a haunted house on main st this year across from the old county jail. my customers are doing the drywall in the remodel of a basement of a warehouse where the haunted house will be.
      if they have a good year, it will be a two story haunted house next year, or so the story goes.
      was it for sure out of service you know Youngs FH runs some tired old stuff out of g ville

Comment

Originally posted by northgahearse View Post
        was it for sure out of service you know Youngs FH runs some tired old stuff out of g ville
        yeah it had speakers in the back, with red and black fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror and also tools in the back. walmart is being remodeled so i thought it might be someone working inside.left my card but came out and car was there but card missing.

Comment

yeah it had speakers in the back, with red and black fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror and also tools in the back. walmart is being remodeled so i thought it might be someone working inside.left my card but came out and car was there but card missing.
          that might be the one that was in winder for sale just went by and is gone now

Comment

Thats my Baby

Yeap thats my baby ur talking about at Wal-Mart. I just started working for em bout 2 weeks now. You don't know how long I've been looking for somebody else around here with a hearse like me. It just sucks though that now, shes my only car and drinks too much gas. So I'm having to sell her, shes listed on ebay right now heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160273904952&sspagenam e=ADME:X:AAQ:US:11

Once I get back on my feet though I'm gettin my another hearse one day, and I'll definitely be looking for you laidbackryder so we can go riding around together.

Thanks Ms.Evil
            "DON'T LET YOUR LAST RIDE, BE THE FIRST TIME YOU RIDE IN A HEARSE"

Comment

shes purdy

Comment

Originally posted by 666_MS_EVIL_666 View Post
                Yeap thats my baby ur talking about at Wal-Mart. I just started working for em bout 2 weeks now. You don't know how long I've been looking for somebody else around here with a hearse like me. It just sucks though that now, shes my only car and drinks too much gas. So I'm having to sell her, shes listed on ebay right now heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160273904952&sspagenam e=ADME:X:AAQ:US:11

Once I get back on my feet though I'm gettin my another hearse one day, and I'll definitely be looking for you laidbackryder so we can go riding around together.

Thanks Ms.Evil
                "DON'T LET YOUR LAST RIDE, BE THE FIRST TIME YOU RIDE IN A HEARSE"

ahhh come on if you do what Obama says and check your tire pressure then gas is no big deal right ???????

for real go get a 500 dollar beater car and just put the coach on the back burner for now... gas will come down after nov 4 th after the polly creaps stop playing there games

Comment

i'm in monroe, GA if you are ever in the area.

Comment

hey dave it was nice talking w/ ya yesterday. good to see you again, i'll keep ya informed on the haunted house.

Comment

hey dave it was nice talking w/ ya yesterday. good to see you again, i'll keep ya informed on the haunted house.
                      ya never know who one might run into at the BP

Comment

Working...
                      X