Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump

Bump
    Last edited by JustCadaver; 09-21-2008, 05:13 PM. Reason: Double posting...

and grind???

Comment

I don't see nothing wrong with a little of that.

Comment

Something went "Bump" in the Night.

Comment

I 'Bump" back!!!!

Comment

I see your "BUMP" and raise you a "BUMPITY BUMP"

Comment

BOP

Comment

I took the hit that I was given, then I bumped again-then I bumped again.

Comment

What a bunch of "Bumpkins."

Comment

You all are nuts... I double posted so I removed one and said bump... I feel at home now… LOL...

Well since I have you attention I will let you all in on a secret. DO NOT LET "TISH" LEAD!!! For the last two times that I have followed my dad to a car show in "Cadaver" I have had some type of mechanical problems... First it was the alternator coming back from Monster Bash and then going to a car show up in Cincinnati, Ohio my brake lines basically broke on the interstate. I was lucky that I had my headlights on and was in the fast lane as anyone who got in front of me quickly got out of my way, Officer I swear i was only going 70 the gages must be broke because the internment cluster said (yes the clusters do talk to me don’t they talk to you?) I was only going 120...

But "Tish" is a bully but do not say that in front of her or show will find a way to get you, be locking your keys in your vehicle to breaking brake lines to the more rare broke brake lines with your keys locked inside...

Comment

Working...
                    X