Just letting you know....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just letting you know....

NetherWorld opens this weekend. Then we will be open nightly from Friday Oct. 3 thru Nov. 2.
    Hope to see some of you there...
    NETHERWORLD Haunted House
    I walked thru both houses last weekend, they look fantastic. Lots of new things and scares.

Won't make it this year. Got to go to Greenville Friday to pick up a casket, I bought on ebay. Then heading to Orlando for www.spookyempire.com in October. I will be back for Monsterbash 09.

Comment

I wanna go! (but you already know that, Kevin).

Comment

gainesville ga has a new one, i haven't been in it but it is suppose to be premo'

Comment

Netherworld was just featured on the Travel Channel's "Halloween's Most Extreme" last night....actually I think I saw you in a segment of it Kevin!!
          They called it one of the best in the nation!!

Comment

Yep we were voted number one in the nation last year, and number 3 this year, and thats competeing with Knott's Scary Farm, Universal Studios, all the big shows.
            The house looks great this year, and the crowds are already getting Huge.
            Yep that was me for about 3 seconds...lol they don't film me to much when they are there, guess I'm just to sexy for the camera I can't find the travel channel thing, I thought it was on youtube. But here are a few customer testimonies from this year...
            [YOUTUBE]AQ-ZmKbKDRc[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Found it...... It reruns Wed at 9pm and Thus 1am on the Travel Channel
              The Travel Channels Spot about NetherWorld. I'm at 1:44 and at 4:54. Unfortunatly I did not do that make up.
              [YOUTUBE]DRJFbRMlt_g[/YOUTUBE]
              Last edited by HearseHaunter; 10-13-2008, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Also just found myself on Comcast "Dating on Demand" at Dragon Con. I recorded the parts of me and put it on youtube....

[YOUTUBE]MTqN-Nk2xKY[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...
                X