Car Show in Auburn, Ga Oct. 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Show in Auburn, Ga Oct. 18

I just got an email about this from someone and was about to post about it, but it was already done on the ProCar Forum. I'm reposting it here.....
    Yesterday, 06:42 PM #17
    David

Rep Power: 0 Help, looking for hearse clubs in Ga. or surrounding area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the owner of Auburn City BBQ, in Auburn Ga.
    We have a car and motorcycle show every month and for Oct. I thought that it would be really cool if I could get some hearse clubs to participate. My problem is I don't seem to be able to find any.
    My email is: auburncitybbq@yahoo.com
    address: Auburn City BBQ
    1365 4th Ave
    Auburn Ga. 30011
    770-995-4249
    The registration fee is $10.00 and candy to trick or treat.
    However for the car show in Oct. registration is free for all hearses, we would like for you to bring candy.
    If anyone is interested please contact us.
    I wish I could do this, but with the haunt and all I just can't. By the time I get there it would be time to leave to go tot he haunt. If anyone does plan on going, let me know and I might change my mind. According to the email it's (CORRECTION) Saturday Oct 25. Registration starts at 3pm show is from 4 to 8.
    Last edited by HearseHaunter; 10-01-2008, 09:59 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot and had the wrong date and time

here's the email I received...

The car show will be at the Auburn City BBQ restaurant.
    Oct 25th, 4:00 - 8:00 p.m.
    Registration for participants starts at 3:00 for cars, motorcycles, and we have had a farm tractor or 2 enter.
    The October car show is Halloween themed and every one is welcome to dress the part.
    There will be trick or treating for the kids, games, and no telling what else.

Comment

think i just might be down for some BBQ

Comment

yeah one of the guys at the social circle car show keeps trying to get me to go to that one. now that i have my garage and can keep my car clean i think i'll try to go.

Comment

Sounds good, lets do it.

Comment

Working...
          X