I'm not feeling the parade...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not feeling the parade...

Haven't done anything this year - (totally my fault) - and we have about 4 people saying they'd do the parade - so I'm thinking it's a bust this year.

That show on the 25th looks good, might be an option.

I think part of the issue we've all had is that it would cost about 100 bucks to just go out cruising.

i'd be willing to attend the parade but i haven't felt like i'm welcome in the club anymore. ever since the pre party for MB.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
      Haven't done anything this year - (totally my fault) - and we have about 4 people saying they'd do the parade - so I'm thinking it's a bust this year.

That show on the 25th looks good, might be an option.

I think part of the issue we've all had is that it would cost about 100 bucks to just go out cruising.

yeah for the short time and the long ride the parade is not on my list of things to do this year ..... but i say lets show that BBQ joint be careful what you ask for

last night i took a guy i work with kid and his date to the homecomming dance and dinner in the combo ...

they got full limo service the look on the farts at the restaurant as i pulled up to the door and let them out then parked to the side was a hoottttttttt

then pulling up at the the gym at the school hahaha the school staff was freaking out .... im sure they will get in trouble for it somehow....

Comment

i agree with psychoholic.

Comment

not to mention the whole parade we would be surrounded by nothing but Obama crap.

I remember the parade 4 years ago Nikki was in front of us and had a Bush sticker on the back of her 68 and some bed wetter saw it and starting hitting the back of her car......until David yelled/cussed his ass out!

I like the car show thing....I'm actually eating BBQ right now!

Comment

BBQ sounds good. I'm in for that.

Comment

Originally posted by HellCat View Post
              not to mention the whole parade we would be surrounded by nothing but Obama crap.

I remember the parade 4 years ago Nikki was in front of us and had a Bush sticker on the back of her 68 and some bed wetter saw it and starting hitting the back of her car......until David yelled/cussed his ass out!

so thats how that dent got there damn

Comment

sounds like we might be able to do a small invasion of the car show. Ryan Berry and I are taking the night off from the haunt to come hang with you guys. Are we gonna convoy in like usual? If so where would be a good common place to meet and when? Registration starts at 3 and you know with our cars we need plenty of room to park.

Also, I don't think he David from ABBQ)knows we're coming. Boy is he gonna be shocked.
                Last edited by HearseHaunter; 10-19-2008, 02:26 PM.

Comment

ellie mae will be showing at ehhs f.f.a. dance saturday night, and at the dance studio that day. i drove her last week and have another gas leak to fix. that's what happens when ya let em sit for months at a time.
                  somebody at school must have gave my kid a hard time about her, cause she won't ride in her anymore. must be a girl thing, but she voulntered her for the dance , go figure.

Comment

You Were Missed at the L5P Parade

Sorry you guys didn't make it to the L5P Halloween Parade this year. We always really look forward to seeing you squeal some tires and burn rubber. Wasn't the same without you!

Comment

I doubt I'll be able to get on-line tomorrow. So if Any decisions are made about what we are doing, some one please call me and leave me a message. I don't know if I'll be coming home tomorrow night after the haunt so I might be coming from that area instead. Just let me know whats going on so I can pass the info to Ryan Berry. See ya'll Saturday....
                      Also it does look like rain for Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
                        Also it does look like rain for Saturday.
                        20% last i heard

Comment

My bad, you're right. I was looking at the weather earlier and it was Friday night thats suppost to be a belly wash

Comment

Neener and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary HA!
                            So I doubt I'll be talking her into cruising saturday nite. We're going for sushi and then a show at the Center for Puppetry Arts called the Ghastly Dreadfuls. It was their Halloween show a couple years ago and they brought it back with new material this year. I highly recommend it, very funny and macabre.

Comment

We are planning on going unless something major happens. Everyone that does go please remember to bring Candy since the guy is not charging us the $10.00 entry fee.

Comment

Working...
                              X