Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Party...HEARSE drivers VIPs

Wow, it's been a loooong time.....

I've been driving Hearses for decades, and throwin outlandish Halloween parties even longer, it's been awhile..... so I thought I would invite you guys personally...Damn, you Dead Ends guys are REALLY hard to track down!

Halloween night....PINK PONY SOUTH 1st annual SICK RICK'S Halloween party...
    ALL hearse drivers get FREE admission and VIP FREE PARKING up front....

Those of you that know me, know what this party will be like.....so expect to get some on ya:0

Oh yeah, and I'm throwing a
    $5000.00 costume contest.
    That's judged professionally...NOT the crowd. So I PROMISE no half naked girl is gonna win....hate that. Biggest one in Atlanta....and NOBODY is as RAW and UNCUT as me.....
    registration and pre judging is from 10pm until 12am......

Can't make it? I understand. You can come and bail everyone else out in the morning....Some of you I haven't seen in years...ahem...Psychoholic where ya at???
    Those that DO.....well, Dead Ends guys...first ones on me....
    Question? email me......

sounds interesting, i may try to show up sometime that night.

Comment

Holy shit....free admission to The Pony.....Nutter said that never happens

Comment

Correct...Chris Nutter is right....it doesn't ever happen..except on Halloween parties by me if ya drive a Hearse.....special night for special people.
        Remember though.....its the NEW Pink Pony SOUTH. Next to the airport, on the southside......bigger better badder.

Live radio remote.......and my reality show is taping, so its all on TV. Bring your Dead Ends Banners boys and girls....whole countrys watchin...

Comment

FREE entry good for the driver and a date ONLY. Dont want 30 people stacked in the back like cordwood tryin to get in.....haha. DRIVERS and a date ONLY. No riders, sorry guys.

Besides, EVERYBODY eventually rides.....and ladies are more than welcome. The Mad Doctor needs to have fun too.....and yeah, he's a gyno....

For more info go to showbars.com, and click on the pink pony south. No listing for the Hearse deal, yet anyway....special deal from me to you.

Comment

we'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by mdeanr View Post
              we'll be there.
              now now Mac there might be some nekid ladys there

you need to watch out

Comment

Comment

he has a nak'd lady here to look at all the time! so he doesn't have to look very far!

Comment

Originally posted by deadbride View Post
                    he has a nak'd lady here to look at all the time! so he doesn't have to look very far!

Comment

the address is 4730 frontage rd. forest park, GA. right?

Comment

Yep thats the address......and I'll see you there

Comment

we'll be there!

Comment

Rick long time no see. I ran into you at the Masters a LONG time ago.
                            Scott Jenkins had invited me out to the new Pony on a few occations. Just never have time. I would love to come out there and try my hand at the $5k prize but we probably won't get out of the haunt until after 1 or 2 tonight. But one day in the future I'll make it out that way.
                            So you still got the Mad Max cars?

Comment

thanks for the wonderful time rick! we had a blast and will definitely give you a call next time i'm in the area again.

Comment

Working...
                              X