Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about them Falcons!?

4-3 baby! 3rd in the NFC south.

I'm going next weekend to watch them rape the Saints. Ya hear that Denise? =)

During the draft, the guy I co-host the football show with and I disagreed about Matt Ryan. He said the Falcons should build their receivers and rushing and wait on a new QB. I thought Ryan was the way to go.

But I never thought he'd have this good of a rookie year, or that the team as a whole would do this well.

So yeah, go dirty birds.

(But Vick is STILL my dog)

Comment

I hate sprots, for many reasons.

/me goes off to find his pocket protector and head off to work making less than a fraction of what the players make in one game in my lifetime.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Scary Guy; 11-09-2008, 10:12 AM. Reason: My graphic disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
        4-3 baby! 3rd in the NFC south.
        Actually the Falcon's are 5-3 and the Saints are 4-4.

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
        I'm going next weekend to watch them rape the Saints. Ya hear that Denise? =)
        Can't rape the willing!

Nothing will surprise me in this game....the teams that should be easy for us to whip we lose to because of stupid shit and the hard teams we kick their ass. We got yet another kicker and since then we have been doing better. Our former kicker cost us 3 of those 4 loses!

Have fun at the game I wish I could go, but with a 3 month old puppy I can't go even if I scored free tickets like last season when we "raped" the falcons!!!

Oh Yea and don't forget your baggy!!!!

One More Thing.....

Comment

Working...
        X